Who would you like to have seen in concert ?

Was a very cool mom.......passed in 1991 (47):(
She was a photographer..... hard to believe she missed out on the big tech- boom.... very few homes have computers, cell phone looked like police walkie-talkies..... I'm glad she missed 9/11...

She took me to a few concerts.....Santana, Carpenters, James Taylor , Carole King, Joan Baez, 3 Dog Night ,the Beach Boys.....
That's way too young!

So sorry to hear.

She was a photographer..... hard to believe she missed out on the big tech- boom.... very few homes have computers, cell phone looked like police walkie-talkies..... I'm glad she missed 9/11...

She took me to a few concerts.....Santana, Carpenters, James Taylor , Carole King, Joan Baez, 3 Dog Night ,the Beach Boys.....

Sorry for your loss... I'm sure you have glorious memories when ever you hear those special songs you and her connected too...:adoreheart:

I'm so sorry to know you lost your mom at such a young age (hers and yours). It sure sounds like she made sure to create multiple memories with you and for you. A great mom indeed and I'm sure you were close. When adults take their kids to concerts, they are all about the music and having fun and sharing it with their kids. I first took my daughter, now 19, to several rock festivals prior to the virus shutdown when she was 15. She and her friend went with my husband and me the first one, and after that I took my daughter to a few outdoor concerts until shutdown interrupting our streak. Anything within a 5 hour drive time and only outdoor festivals. These memories will be the best gifts long-term, like yours I'm sure.

I seen a giant floating pink pig after eating approximately a gram of some of the Blackest Hashish anyone would ever want... One of the top three concerts I ever went to...

Cool. I was 16 and my girlfriend Marge was 17, and we were both doing some purple mescaline ..... 16th Row for Led Zeppelin's Song Remains the Same show.(77)....tripping all night.... I thought that stuff was never going to wear off. First time I tripped on anything was Flintstones blotter in 1975 at the Blue Oyster Cult concert... ( ( that was my first concert without Mom too )

Yea, you might be correct on the assumption... but my drugs weren't manufactured by Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson...
Our drugs were relatively harmless compared to the shit out there today (with the exception of angel dust and PCP)

I suspect some of the weed is better now but we did have some pretty good stuff before the Customs Crackdown and the War on Drugs went on steroids in the 80s & 90s.....

Aside from all kinds of hashish I think the best kinds of weed were Thai Sticks,, Hawaiian gold ,Maui Waui, Jamaican, Acapulco Gold ,Colombian gold, Columbian red bud and Cali buds.

Homemade edibles....hash brownies of course.

Aside from all kinds of hashish I think the best kinds of weed were Thai Sticks,, Hawaiian gold ,Maui Waui, Jamaican, Acapulco Gold ,Colombian gold, Columbian red bud and Cali buds.

Homemade edibles....hash brownies of course.
Living in Hawaii off and on for the last 40 years, I have had the pleasure of smoking some pretty good local weed... Thai sticks are right up their for there taste and buzz of coarse, but the best imo I have ever smoked was Red Bud... Pick a country in and below central America and put it in front of Red Bud... What I am trying to say is I don't know exactly where it came from but it was damn good pot... Best in taste and buzz...

Not exactly the same , but close...
1629518250400.png

Living in Hawaii off and on for the last 40 years, I have had the pleasure of smoking some pretty good local weed... Thai sticks are right up their for there taste and buzz of coarse, but the best imo I have ever smoked was Red Bud... Pick a country in and below central America and put it in front of Red Bud... What I am trying to say is I don't know exactly where it came from but it was damn good pot... Best in taste and buzz...

Not exactly the same , but close...
View attachment 528722
Pretty.
This is called 'cookies'.... probably the best I've had lately. I took a phone pic of it so it's not high resolution.... I don't know how well you can see it.
20210821_111757.jpg

Forum List

Back