Who would you choose to play the role of the next James Bond?

Why, him of course.:wink:

1636755911007.png

That "most interesting guy in the world" from them Dos XX's commercial ... he doesn't have a Mexican accent in Real Life™ ... would he be believable with an American accent? ...

I thought David Niven played the best Bond ... but then again I think Galaxy Quest is one of the best Star Trek movies ever produced ...

Movies are all about the Almighty Dollar therefore 007 will continue for as long as there's a market.

And my choice to replace Daniel Craig in the role of James Bond is none other than Christopher Bale.

Imo; Daniel Craig
was the best 007 ever and Christopher Bale just might give him a run for the money.
Craig sucks as a Bond. The Best one was Pierce Brosnan. He was the quintessential Bond, followed by that Scottish fellow, Sean Connery.

I think they would do the entire franchise a disservice if they did not cast Henry Cavil as the next Bond.

LOL I guess you really don't like Pierce...
Think of it this way, does he really strike you as someone who has ever or ever could take a few punches? Craig looks like he could, and Connery almost certainly did. The rest were male models who would have squealed like little girls if anyone ever spoke harshly to them.

Movies are all about the Almighty Dollar therefore 007 will continue for as long as there's a market.

And my choice to replace Daniel Craig in the role of James Bond is none other than Christopher Bale.

Imo; Daniel Craig
was the best 007 ever and Christopher Bale just might give him a run for the money.

Selena Gomez

Imo; Daniel Craig
Christopher Bale is too old now.

I am sorry but I think Hollywood has.

Henry Cavill is certainly not an example of that. He has been cast in The Man of Steel, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Sand Castle, Batman v. Superman, Justice League, Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Enola Holmes, Zack Snyder's Justice League, and The Witcher. And that is just in the last 8 years. He is worth an estimated $40 million. If Hollywood is punishing him for his religious beliefs I think a LOT of actors would beg for such punishment.

Henry Cavill is certainly not an example of that. He has been cast in The Man of Steel, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Sand Castle, Batman v. Superman, Justice League, Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Enola Holmes, Zack Snyder's Justice League, and The Witcher. And that is just in the last 8 years. He is worth an estimated $40 million. If Hollywood is punishing him for his religious beliefs I think a LOT of actors would beg for such punishment.
It is the way I feel and there are always exceptions. Basically an opinion formed from years of listening to their bullshit.

Forum List

Back