Who would you choose to play the role of the next James Bond?

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
Movies are all about the Almighty Dollar therefore 007 will continue for as long as there's a market.

And my choice to replace Daniel Craig in the role of James Bond is none other than Christopher Bale.

Imo; Daniel Craig
was the best 007 ever and Christopher Bale just might give him a run for the money.

Shaken not stirred.....

1636755215801.png

Movies are all about the Almighty Dollar therefore 007 will continue for as long as there's a market.

And my choice to replace Daniel Craig in the role of James Bond is none other than Christopher Bale.

Imo; Daniel Craig
was the best 007 ever and Christopher Bale just might give him a run for the money.
that would make you a racist to the ''leftists'''

Imo; Daniel Craig

Pete Buttigieg.

Henry Cavill would be my choice to be the next Bond.

And yes, Daniel Craig was a great Bond. But imho, Sean Connery will always be my favorite James Bond.
Cavill is a Christian. That could put a hitch in his get along.

Imo; Daniel Craig
1636755874766.png

Imo; Daniel Craig
The dude who was Four in Divergent. What’s the worst that could happen?

Forum List

Back