• Broncos

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Another Team (Specify)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

1vVtrFk

Seattle has been to the Superbowl 3 times in 9 years actually and Billy Ray Cyrus had many albums and songs in country music then starred on a great show called Doc on the Pax Network in the mid 90's before going on to be on Hannah Montana. The other two I know little about. Cute try though

Steelers!
Better rethink that now with Big Ben out for a while.:biggrin:

In years past this injury would have been no big deal because charlie batch was a very good reliable backup for them who they could count on to play four to six games and they wouldnt lose more than 1 game or so in that span.

Now they got the murderer as their backup so they are toast.that was why the jets let him go because he was not effective for them last year when he got on the field.

Steelers!
Better rethink that now with Big Ben out for a while.:biggrin:

In years past this injury would have been no big deal because charlie batch was a very good reliable backup for them who they could count on to play four to six games and they wouldnt lose more than 1 game or so in that span.

Now they got the murderer as their backup so they are toast.that was why the jets let him go because he was not effective for them last year when he got on the field.
Ugh yeah its hard to cheer for them with that dog murdering POS back there at QB.

Seahawks
This time Lynch will run the ball

yeah the only team i see being able to stop the seahawks from winning another superbowl is the cardinals.they had key injurys to so many starters last year it is a credit to Bruce Ariens coaching they got as far as they did being down to a third string quarterback and still having an 11-5 record.amazing coaching job.

The cards wont have multiple key injurys this year and if palmer stays healthy,they could be the new superbowl champ.I am thinking the NFC title game which will be the REAL superbowl,will be between the hawks and cards and whoever wins that is the superbowl champ.the AFC is so weak with so many creampuffs.

after seeing how the hawks could not win a game yesterday where it was practically giftwrapped for them to do so given to them for the taking and carrol is as shady as belicheat is i have concluded,I now have to change this prediction to being the two teams that play in the NFC title game will probably be the cardinals and the packers,whoever has home field advantage will win and they will be the next superbowl champ.that will be the REAL superbowl.

the team from the AFC they play in the superbowl to win it ? Im still taking the Ravens even after last night.Mile High stadium is probably the most difficult place to win for an opposing team and they played them close.

Yep I see the Cards and the Packers playing in the NFC title game this year with the winner of that game winning the superbowl.that game will be the REAL superbowl.The cardinals look unstoppable this year after blowing out the 49ers yesterday.they would have been in the title game last year if not for some major injurys to key players.

they are a team that can overcome adversity.they have a coach who has installed a next man up attitude that when one starter goes down the next guy can come in and they dont miss a beat.

He has them all believing in themselves.

Three weeks into the season I'd go Pats vs Packers

Still with good shots ...Cards, Seahawks, Atlanta, Cinci

Three weeks into the season I'd go Pats vs Packers

Still with good shots ...Cards, Seahawks, Atlanta, Cinci

Still real early but I would agree with you. The Colts were my AFC favorite and they are terrible. The Cards are incredible as are the Pats. Brady has been off the hook, not sure if that can continue. Bengals are also looking like a real contender, but they seem to early on.

i still think the packers and cards will face each other in the NFC title game with the cardinals winning and going to the superbowl and winning.the packers as always,dont have a defense,they were exposed last night letting the chiefs get back into it when they should have blown them out.

Forum List

Back