Who will the Republican member of Biden's cabinet be?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
Ever since FDRs third term beginning in 1941, it has been a tradition that a new president appoint one member of the opposing party to his cabinet. Who is likely to be the Republican member of Biden's cabinet and which department will they head up?

I’d like to see Kasich

Biden is talking about keeping FBI Director Wray

Hopefully many Democrats are failures they lost every toss up seat, republicans flipped California lol

Milania - Secretary of Elegance and Class

Don't give me no crap.

We ALL know that most men love those half nudies of hers and you wish she'd speak in your ear with her luscious accent.

Don't give me no crap.

We ALL know that most men love those half nudies of hers and you wish she'd speak in your ear with her luscious accent.
A lot better than Michael Obama sticking his dick in Baracks ears

I saw where Biden is planning to bring back a Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, a position that hasn't been filled since the 1970's. Probably will be resurrecting other positions as well. So there will be positions available.

Don't give me no crap.

Actually, I would prefer Jill Biden to the superficial Melania

Can anyone provide a link that says Joe is president elect ?
The answer is, no you cant, because officially Joe has not been declared such, therefore rendering this thread moot.
Unless of course you enjoy playing pretend.
I found a picture with Joe, Hillary, and Obama, aint they cute ?
1607609542539.png

Last edited:
I saw where Biden is planning to bring back a Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, a position that hasn't been filled since the 1970's. Probably will be resurrecting other positions as well. So there will be positions available.

That department is now HHS.

Can anyone provide a link that says Joe is president elect? The answer is, no you cant, because officially Joe has not been declared such, therefore rendering this thread moot. Unless of course you enjoy playing pretend.
Just because Trump hasn't decided to end his doomed attempt to steal the election from President-elect Biden, doesn't mean we can't say it. So, deal with it until there's some actual evidence that judges will accept.

Don't give me no crap.

Actually, I would prefer Jill Biden to the superficial Melania

Right...

Not really
I would much rather spend an afternoon with Dr Biden than Melania

Dr. Biden is too busy in the afternoon caretaking for her patient to be that attentive of a hostess. Maybe you were thinking of in the evening after she gave him his seconal and he is sleeping like a babe?

Forum List

Back