Who Will Take It Worse, Democrats or Republicans?

The whole world will be ill if the Pubs win....The world is already aghast at their incompetence, arrogance and stupidity. Pub dupes!! tyvm

I highly doubt the world outside the US sees America differently whether we are run by Democrats or Republicans. I think they look at us as Americans.

Think AGAIN. They thought W was a total idiot and a boob/disgrace, and Raygun a semi-fascist. They realize the difference between the people and the gov't, UNLIKE US.

The whole world will be ill if the Pubs win....The world is already aghast at their incompetence, arrogance and stupidity. Pub dupes!! tyvm

I highly doubt the world outside the US sees America differently whether we are run by Democrats or Republicans. I think they look at us as Americans.

Think AGAIN. They thought W was a total idiot and a boob/disgrace, and Raygun a semi-fascist. They realize the difference between the people and the gov't, UNLIKE US.

So then they realise what a pushover Obama is? And thats good how?

If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

Honestly, if a Republican wins the White House, I'll be very nervous for myself, family, and country. Tea Party Republicans scare the shit out of me - not in a physical sense, but in what they want to do to this country. I don't think much of Obama, but IMO he's the only thing separating us from the lunatics on the right. Losing Weiner's seat concerns me a little. I'm hopeful Obama will win reelection and Democrats will keep the Senate. Beyond that, I don't see any great hope for the country in the near future.

You need demand. Taking away teacher and police jobs and blocking jobs bills, and hoping Obama fails, and making it so , DOESN"T HELP anyone but electioneering Pubs. I hope you're okay- I hope we're all OK, and SOON.

If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

Honestly, if a Republican wins the White House, I'll be very nervous for myself, family, and country. Tea Party Republicans scare the shit out of me - not in a physical sense, but in what they want to do to this country. I don't think much of Obama, but IMO he's the only thing separating us from the lunatics on the right. Losing Weiner's seat concerns me a little. I'm hopeful Obama will win reelection and Democrats will keep the Senate. Beyond that, I don't see any great hope for the country in the near future.

What part of the Constitution scares you? What part of living within our means scares you?

Why do you think that hope comes from the government?

What part of the Constitution scares you? What part of living within our means scares you?

You're obviously a TeaTard and don't know Jack Schitt. Why do TeaTards always talk about "changing" the Constitution?

You're obviously a TeaTard and don't know Jack Schitt. Why do TeaTards always talk about "changing" the Constitution?

Change it to what? give an example and tell us why it scares you. Try and make it a good example.

I really won't care one way or another, democrat or republican it is still the same shit just different day stuff..There is no difference in either of them...all a bunch of hot air and no action whatsoever.

I looked at about 3-4 links and they were total shit btw... I mean like quotes that are what the writer wants the quoted to be saying kind of bad...

About the only real thing I saw was the birthright stuff and that's because it has been misinterpreted for a very long time leading to it being massively abused, most people want it “fixed” one way or another. The birthright clearly states you are not a citizen for just being born here, that’s why there is a debate over it. But you knew all that.

Forum List

Back