Who Will Be the Leader of Democrats Now?

Obama doescorpoa lame duck.

Will Democrats double-down and pick someone farther left than Hillary, or will they begin to moderate their party?

Don't forget what happened to Republicans in the GOP primaries. Are they going to move to the center and help trump bring jobs back home?
If they don't Trump will destroy their "careers".
I hope he's a leader we all love. That's what I'd do. Id appoint moderates to the supreme Court like Sandra day O'Conner and tell the right and left to go f themselves. He would be a two term president for sure.

Will Democrats double-down and pick someone farther left than Hillary, or will they begin to moderate their party?

Don't forget what happened to Republicans in the GOP primaries. Are they going to move to the center and help trump bring jobs back home?
I hope he's a leader we all love. That's what I'd do. Id appoint moderates to the supreme Court like Sandra day O'Conner and tell the right and left to go f themselves. He would be a two term president for sure.
I'm a Blue Dog Democrat and I'm VERY happy with Trump.
He is STILL campaigning because he's showing he's not a bull crap artist.

Obama doesn't count, as he is a lame duck.

Don't summon the demon........what the heck are you doing?

Well, they are running out of minorities. They ran the black guy. Then they ran the woman. Pretty much all that is left is the hispanic and the homosexual.

That being said - I hope it becomes Martin O'Malley. I admittedly I don't know much about him, but he seemed like the first rational, reasonable liberal since Bill Clinton. Hopefully he's more ethical than Bill though.

You don't want O'Malley. You don't.

They need some time to rethink this. Really they do.

You know, maybe Rudy and Chris Christie and trump and newt will do a good job. They are not right wingers.

You know, maybe Rudy and Chris Christie and trump and newt will do a good job. They are not right wingers.
I hope so: I hate RWs as they only care about their Investments.

I hope so: I hate RWs as they only care about their Investments.
And when I think about it Rudy newt Christie aren't social conservatives really. They pander to that group but they aren't extreme right.

And I can't help but like pence. I'm giving trump his honeymoon period. I'll let you know when I think they've gone too far on something and I'll keep an open mind and keep in mind I lost and hope Republicans do this the next time we lead.

For example we don't know if trump would have gone away quietly had he lost.

Forum List

Back