Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Diplomacy works best when your president isn't a weak, useless demtwat.
He's fine and not an ignorant authoritarian loving con man nut job Mussolini wannabe..... anti American brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job....the GOP is a corrupt disgrace and disaster......

He's fine and not an ignorant authoritarian loving con man nut job Mussolini wannabe..... anti American brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job....the GOP is a corrupt disgrace and disaster......

Could he be any weaker?
The only thing worse would be Kamala taking over until January.
China would probably attack Taiwan while the useless giggler twiddled.

Updates on the F16s.

Notice that the US ruled by Biden, is not sending any over there. Biden keeps pretending he is a good General. In the meantime these heros will send them to Ukraine.

By the way, I do not consider Russia to be my motherland. And it is screwing it's own citizens by waging war on the peaceful Ukraine.

What countries are giving F-16 to Ukraine?

Denmark has pledged 19 used F-16s and the Netherlands says it will give 42 jets, but exactly when those planes will arrive is unclear. Norway and Belgium are also donating F-16s. The first Danish planes have been delayed until the second quarter of 2024.Jan 24, 2024
F16s are what, a 50 year old design that has been tweaked a bit over the years? Lulz. I don’t care who wins, but the propaganda war is hilarious.

Russia should have been crushed and disarmed a long time ago. Leaving a nuclear arsenal in the hands of Russians after their collapse was a very stupid and criminal decision, as bad as allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons.

Gangsters and dictators never honor treaties with wimps and and countries who won't stand up to bullies. We won't even stand up to Mexico, so no surprise they flood out borders with criminals and laugh at us. Most Americans, left and right wing both, hate their own country and people, so naturally it will cease to exist soon. We can't even be bothered to protect school children from degenerate rapists and sick freaks.

Last edited:
Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

In short. I do.

Russian aggression has been going on since the fall. The former satellite nations see the advantages of freedom and democracy. And they want in.

In 2008 Georgia was attacked by Russia because Georgia wanted economic and defensive ties with the West, not Russia.

Since that time it has been much the same all over the region, and it will continue. It will continue creeping west. Nation by nation, until they cross a line we can’t tolerate.

I’ve heard the idiots claim it doesn’t affect us. It isn’t in our interests.

A Russia that is more powerful, and sees aggression rewarded is absolutely not in our interests.

So yes. I want to see Russia defeated. I doubt it will happen, and if Ukraine does lose, I want the experience to be so painful, so expensive in men and material, that Russia spends the next fifty years trying to recover.

We tried to be friendly with Russia. I know. I was there when the Soviet collapse happened. We tried. They don’t want to be friends. They want to conquer.

Once were a talk softly and carry a big stick, and the world respected us. and we were in it to win it. Now we are all talk shit and max out the credit card and staggering around like a drunk sailor, and "manage" wars to maximize profits. The world has responded. Go ahead and pick your favorite of the week, if it makes you feel relevant.

In 2008 Georgia was attacked by Russia because Georgia wanted economic and defensive ties with the West, not Russia.
Actually the fight was over Ossetia which Tbilisi started and for nearly two days they ran Russia ragged .
I was in full contact with the Government throughout and will have their reports filed somewhere .

Actually the fight was over Ossetia which Tbilisi started and for nearly two days they ran Russia ragged .
I was in full contact with the Government throughout and will have their reports filed somewhere .

Give them a chance and they can’t wait to explain the Russian Propaganda.

Forum List

Back