Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Greed makes sense, your conspiracy theory doesn't
It actually makes perfect sense. Far more sense than making a decision to burn one's own Nation down unnecessarily. In fact it's one of the only things that makes sense when you consider the complete NONESENSE that this entire Ukrainian encounter is founded on. It sure as hell isn't founded on defensive of democracy.

Then why is he is lobbing missiles into Ukraine and mobilizing 100,000 more Russians to pay Zelensky a visit? If he doesn't support war he has a funny way of showing it
And yet for one small promise to remain neutral and not become part of NATO the maniac running Ukraine is willing to sacrifice his entire nation for the benefit of who exactly....??.... And please don't tell me it's for the benefit of Ukraine. Now you're really talking insanity. If you look honestly and you're honest with yourself you will see where greed fits into the picture.

Great, Trump and his lawyers can use that excuse in his testimony when he takes the stand. It'll make Jack Smith's job much easier.
Are you that much in love with Jack Smith?

It actually makes perfect sense. Far more sense than making a decision to burn one's own Nation down unnecessarily. In fact it's one of the only things that makes sense when you consider the complete NONESENSE that this entire Ukrainian encounter is founded on. It sure as hell isn't founded on defensive of democracy.
When I read posters, I at times recall an experience my brother had that he told me about.

First it is about making statements one can't prove.

When i was drag racing, I had fans. I don't know how many.
My brother was hitching a ride where we lived. HE got picked up by some guy. The guy started talking and it was not long he told my Brother that he, the driver, is ME. My brother at first thought he was joking. So he Mentioned to the driver that he was my brother and knew the driver was not me. The driver stopped the car and told my brother to bail out.

Why did this guy lie to my brother?

My point is I read tons of stuff. Why are some posters making things up?

Actually, the real difference between Israel's sky and Ukraine's sky is presence of the Russian fighters and Russian Air Defence nearby. I mean, as Shaheeds are easy meat for F-16s, so are F-16s for S-400 and Su-57s.
Highly unlikely that even F-22s could easily and safely operate in Ukrainian airspace.

If you have evidence the banks are behind it all, like you claim, to steal Russia's resources, then it should be infinitely easy to provide the proof here. I'll wait otherwise it's just :blahblah:

Last edited:
Internet conspiracy nut job lol? YOU are way out there, Vlad....
Your TV is still on.
Dick and Jane.jpg

And yet for one small promise to remain neutral and not become part of NATO the maniac running Ukraine is willing to sacrifice his entire nation for the benefit of who exactly....??.... And please don't tell me it's for the benefit of Ukraine. Now you're really talking insanity. If you look honestly and you're honest with yourself you will see where greed fits into the picture.

I know exactly where greed fits into the picture. Vladmir Putin, the one person who stands to gain anything and everything from this entire invasion is the picture of it. Yet, here you are doing your best mental gymnastics to ignore this one insanely obvious fact, because it turns your entire narrative upside down. People do this by ignoring all of Trump's crimes. It's the same shit. Yall just love corruption from your political figures.

Thanks to the O/Nuland coup, which was done to harm Russia. Then the fighting in the Donbas began, Ukraine built up its military, they lied about Minsk, threatened to join NATO knowing it was a red line for Russia.

All to benefit the US MIC and the oligarchs who own it.
It was all consequences. Once again - Ukraine didn't have a chance to preserve itself as a single country.

There is no proof of either happening. So far, the official cause of Navalny's death is a "blood clot" and the unofficial cause is murder by MI5. The most thorough explanation is the fact that Navalny was an ill man and had been for a very long time prior. As far as the other matter, Russia has not invaded Ukraine. You can play Tiddlywinks and Knicker Bunching over Donbas but the results will most likely be in favour of Russia's banevolence. So, come on now, I know you are just dying to prove that Hitler and Putin are made of the same fabric so get real and come up with something solid. :cool:

Ps. Navalny was not a "political opponent". He was a dissident and nothing more than that.

Then why are Putin's tanks, planes and soldiers all in Ukraine, leveling cities and killing civilians? Are you really this detached from reality?

Insanity. Russia can join too, just have honest democracy, peace,, civil Rights etc....

Forum List

Back