Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Ukraine didn't have a chance to preserve itself as a single state. The civil war was imminent in one or another form. I am talking about 2014. When all got started.
Thanks to the O/Nuland coup, which was done to harm Russia. Then the fighting in the Donbas began, Ukraine built up its military, they lied about Minsk, threatened to join NATO knowing it was a red line for Russia.

All to benefit the US MIC and the oligarchs who own it.

YES, still Russia has no excuse for it's invasion of Ukraine.
Think about them this way. The US and Canada share a language. Do you support Canada invading the USA over the claim of language?
Do you support the US invading Canada if they were Russian proxies killing Americans and planning to install nuclear weapons on the border?

Do you support the US invading Canada if they were Russian proxies killing Americans and planning to install nuclear weapons on the border?
Why flip my question? What are you claiming about Ukraine?

Thanks to the O/Nuland coup, which was done to harm Russia. Then the fighting in the Donbas began, Ukraine built up its military, they lied about Minsk, threatened to join NATO knowing it was a red line for Russia.

All to benefit the US MIC and the oligarchs who own it.
That is a very dumb argument to support Russia. Who gave Russia authority to demand what Ukraine did? Why talk about NATO given it did not join NATO?

Why flip my question? What are you claiming about Ukraine?
I’m trying to get you to think. We need to understand Russia’s position. I know you won’t like that, but effective foreign policy requires it, IF YOU WANT PEACE.

I suspect our political class doesn’t want peace. War is far too profitable for the elite who control our political class.

Don’t fall for war propaganda.

Biden is very secretive about Putin.

We all know of the Democrats Trump indictments.

Does not mean he is guilty.

That verdict will come soon. You don't rack up nearly a hundred criminal charges because you're perfectly innocent. Trump himself would back me up on this. He was once quoted as saying, only the mob takes the fifth. He's taken it over 400 times.

That verdict will come soon. You don't rack up nearly a hundred criminal charges because you're perfectly innocent. Trump himself would back me up on this. He was once quoted as saying, only the mob takes the fifth. He's taken it over 400 times.
Discuss it should he be convicted. At the moment you have a conspiracy theory.

There is no proof of either happening. So far, the official cause of Navalny's death is a "blood clot" and the unofficial cause is murder by MI5. The most thorough explanation is the fact that Navalny was an ill man and had been for a very long time prior. As far as the other matter, Russia has not invaded Ukraine. You can play Tiddlywinks and Knicker Bunching over Donbas but the results will most likely be in favour of Russia's banevolence. So, come on now, I know you are just dying to prove that Hitler and Putin are made of the same fabric so get real and come up with something solid. :cool:

Ps. Navalny was not a "political opponent". He was a dissident and nothing more than that.
All Hail the Pootin!!!

There is no proof of either happening. So far, the official cause of Navalny's death is a "blood clot" and the unofficial cause is murder by MI5. The most thorough explanation is the fact that Navalny was an ill man and had been for a very long time prior. As far as the other matter, Russia has not invaded Ukraine. You can play Tiddlywinks and Knicker Bunching over Donbas but the results will most likely be in favour of Russia's banevolence. So, come on now, I know you are just dying to prove that Hitler and Putin are made of the same fabric so get real and come up with something solid. :cool:

Ps. Navalny was not a "political opponent". He was a dissident and nothing more than that.
I can relate a very recent true story that in the long run does not matter. But it is about a guy who was 38 who lived here with me and my son. He told us not that many months back he had a job waiting for him in Georgia. We got told by him later the job was only after the company fully vetted him. And he was not willing to wait around since the vetting took about 3 weeks this past Fall. So he was not working. And he decided to go to Florida to look for work there. Suddenly we get called by my sons ex wife who was related to him that he was found dead in his motel room in Florida. I heard about 3 days back he had a long term tumor in his brain and was doomed no matter what happened. I can imagine this dude that died in Russia could have a similar story but can't claim he did.

I can relate a very recent true story that in the long run does not matter. But it is about a guy who was 38 who lived here with me and my son. He told us not that many months back he had a job waiting for him in Georgia. We got told by him later the job was only after the company fully vetted him. And he was not willing to wait around since the vetting took about 3 weeks this past Fall. So he was not working. And he decided to go to Florida to look for work there. Suddenly we get called by my sons ex wife who was related to him that he was found dead in his motel room in Florida. I heard about 3 days back he had a long term tumor in his brain and was doomed no matter what happened. I can imagine this dude that died in Russia could have a similar story but can't claim he did.
I was porking a neighbour every time she had an argument with her boyfriend. It made her feel good about herself and I enjoyed the action. One day I met her boyfriend (who knew nothing about the arrangement I had with his girlfriend) and he told me she had moved to Stockholm and soon afterwards got a brain clot and died. I realized that I wasn't the cause of her death and I've been able to put the incident behind me without any guilt.

I was porking a neighbour every time she had an argument with her boyfriend. It made her feel good about herself and I enjoyed the action. One day I met her boyfriend (who knew nothing about the arrangement I had with his girlfriend) and he told me she had moved to Stockholm and soon afterwards got a brain clot and died. I realized that I wasn't the cause of her death and I've been able to put the incident behind me without any guilt.
This story reminds me of my final girlfriend. First time I saw her I was attracted. She was married to a guy named Turner who managed a computer department for a major store chain. I was not tempted to try any funny stuff. I called Dean later to chat with him in case he needed a home or rental property and he told me that he and Jan had got divorced and she was remarried. He offered me her phone number and I called her. Jan was really special in my thinking. She said her husband was an oil firm executive who was at that time over in Russia working on an oil field operation. By this time we had known each other from around 1974 to 1990. I asked her if she would go dancing. She said sure. We went as friends. She called me later asking me to come to her house for dinner, it was a holiday. I went there and the day was nice. She started to call me and over time we did date. We started some glorious sex. She was amazing. Her husband after a few months was leaving Russia to return home. I felt terrible. That he was coming home. When he showed up. I was asked to find them a home and they gave me specifications. We were not dating then. I did and it was a very nice home with a huge yard and a swimming pool. He got another out of country assignment. We dated. We had glorious sex. I was in love. I should not have been but over time they got divorced and her and I moved into a different home together. Sex was glorious. Then she cheated on me. Sex was no longer glorious.

Russia has far more mineral wealth than oil.

Sanctions....yeah they're stupid. That's not the point.

Banks don't run on emotion.. they're all business. If Europe can use NATO to draw Russia into a full scale war the spoils for them afterward are unimaginable wealth.

Russia's natural resources are estimated to be worth $75 trillion, and include:
coal, oil, natural gas, gold, timber, and rare earth metals.

Russia is the world's largest producer of nickel and palladium, the second-largest producer of platinum and copper, and the fourth-largest producer of zinc globally.

Russia's Arctic seabed may contain significant deposits of valuable metals and precious stones, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, manganese, nickel, platinum, tin, zinc, and diamonds.

What is Russia's most valuable resource?
Is Russia the richest country in natural resources?
What does Russia lack in resources?

Featured snippet from the web​

Unexplored reserves could total 9.24 billion tons (67.7 billion barrels) of oil and 88.3 tcm of natural gas. Overall, Russia esti- mates that these areas have up to 10 trillion tons of hydrocarbon deposits, the equivalent of 73 trillion barrels of oil.

So banks from every country gathered together in a smoking dark room, agreed on this plan, then got all their top government officials from all their respective countries to agree to draw Russia into a full scale war so they, the banks can somehow reap the benefit of stealing Russia's minerals? You know what's funny, it's that you don't even realize what a raving loon you sound like. Somehow this all makes perfect sense in your mind despite it being a massive delusion. smh

NATO as an organization has never in their history occupied and stolen the resources of any country but I guess it takes a rational person to see that.

Discuss it should he be convicted. At the moment you have a conspiracy theory.

Great, Trump and his lawyers can use that excuse in his testimony when he takes the stand. It'll make Jack Smith's job much easier.

Forum List

Back