Who votes for these Idiots?

There is no trump economy. What's dumb is how whites keep repeating that claim about black unemployment when we know black unemployment was falling for 7 years before trump took office and has continues with no help from trump. I think Clyburn could have done a far better job, but I'm sure you idiots will run your mouths about this when the truth is:

th
Clyburn is almost as dumb and racist as you are.

trump has told you guys over 16,000 lies and Clyburn is the dumb one. Lol!

Only a white racist calls me a racist.

Who cares about Trump comments when it is a black man making a asinine comment about slavery and comparing today black workforce to the slave days.

Only a true idiot would try to defend the nonsense, and we both know you are a true idiot!

I looked at the clip and he didn't quite say that but he still would have a point with it

25 to 54 years
white Black Oriental Hispanic

2.7 2.5 5.3 4.6 2.3 2.4 3.5 3.1

Currently Blacks have the highest unemployment rate compared to other races

Yeah if you want to change the subject and compare it to the last 50 year then its wide open

It is consistent in all age groups

So what has Trump done to address this

quote rates comparing the past

As was mention the rates have been falling drastically since the great recession

800.jpeg

Even under OB he inherited the great recession from Bush when the rate was around 15 percent dropping at least 7 or 8 points by 2016

when Trump came on board it was hovering around 7 or percent. Under trump it drop another 2 points and that is being generous

The master of Fake news will take inflate and take credit for anything in an desperate attempt to remain president

good luck with that

Merely quoting the current black unemployment rate is worthless without also taking into consideration the drastically falling rates of food stamp and welfare benefit usage, the rising number of blacks starting new businesses, the rise in mean income, the increased wealth created by the record stock market numbers, (Yes, African American workers have 401k and other retirement accounts too.), President Trump's Criminal Reform Act which is creating productive citizens out of former criminals, and Trump's increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).

Try to look at the big picture for a change.

try to look at the big picture when compared to other races as the chart shows that is the point. Other races still have lower unemployment rates when the rate for black is almost doubled or tripled when comparisons are made

Yeah the number is rising but it rising higher in other races

Why is that

Still you are claiming Trumps criminal reform act is creating productive citizens out of former criminals

show me some numbers which support that other than it sounds nice

Still this act just past and you are glamorizing how it is creating productive citizens when it still too early

Employers still have to hire a person with a criminal record

Some stated do prohibit asking prior criminal history but a lot of job applications ask for prior criminal history of prospective new hires. They do not have to answer but many companies do background checks for a reason.

The education bill was sponsored by Rep Adams D - NC

all Trump did was sign it but hey I must have missed when it was one of his campaign pledges or one of top priorities to lobby to get it passed

That is the big picture

Its an election year and the Train keeps rolling

Still I would suspect many would decry such obvious benefits for blacks when in reality it just a way to catch up

I would applaud Rep Adams

BS Filter posted:

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson.png

#TheLargerIssue #EndHate
Dear Rep Maxine Waters. When examining REALITY, how many non-Democrat party voters are openly or privately HATING & denigrating Dr. Ben Carson, an accomplished #AmericanCitizen whose ONLY OFFENSE is peacefully pursuing HIS OWN unique vision of L, L, (Love) and Happiness!

#KeepingItReal

Mrs. Waters, does the historical FACT America's large SEGREGATION-minded, INTRA-RACIAL #DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing #PROBLACK community votes DEMOCRAT, explain why President and Mrs. Obama, as well as Democratic voters IGNORE apparent #MentalHealth issues affecting many of their party members?

Succinctly, veteran social commentator Mr. David Carroll explains how to become an admired SUPPORTER of America's large #Segregation-minded, FEMALE-dominated, LIBERAL-leaning #IntraRacialDiscrimination & HATE practicing #ProBlackCommunity:

Witness a Patriotic foreign born American speak about supporting Dr. Ben Carson, family values, Democrat Party hypocrisy and why he voted for Donald Trump.

"#Walkaway Mexican edition, off the Democratic mindset" 102,416 views

Plz SHARE^^^

Peace.

American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

BALTIMORE (January 31, 2018) – On the night of President Trump’s first State of the Union Address, NAACP, the nation’s foremost civil rights organization, hosted its own rebuttal, “The Real State of Our Union,” hosted by acclaimed journalist, Roland Martin.

Has Roland Martin EVER addressed our Nation's large population of Child Abusing PRO BLACK women and single mothers failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this #AmericanMan's #ChildAbuse RESEARCH, concerns & opinions...

!!!Strong Language!!!

Child Abusing PROBLACK Women Are Destroying The Black Community:

POVERTY toya graham .jpg
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back