Who votes for these Idiots?

I looked at the clip and he didn't quite say that but he still would have a point with it

25 to 54 years
white Black Oriental Hispanic

2.7 2.5 5.3 4.6 2.3 2.4 3.5 3.1

Currently Blacks have the highest unemployment rate compared to other races

Yeah if you want to change the subject and compare it to the last 50 year then its wide open

It is consistent in all age groups

So what has Trump done to address this

quote rates comparing the past

As was mention the rates have been falling drastically since the great recession

800.jpeg

Even under OB he inherited the great recession from Bush when the rate was around 15 percent dropping at least 7 or 8 points by 2016

when Trump came on board it was hovering around 7 or percent. Under trump it drop another 2 points and that is being generous

The master of Fake news will take inflate and take credit for anything in an desperate attempt to remain president

good luck with that

Merely quoting the current black unemployment rate is worthless without also taking into consideration the drastically falling rates of food stamp and welfare benefit usage, the rising number of blacks starting new businesses, the rise in mean income, the increased wealth created by the record stock market numbers, (Yes, African American workers have 401k and other retirement accounts too.), President Trump's Criminal Reform Act which is creating productive citizens out of former criminals, and Trump's increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).

Try to look at the big picture for a change.

There is no trump economy. What's dumb is how whites keep repeating that claim about black unemployment when we know black unemployment was falling for 7 years before trump took office and has continues with no help from trump. I think Clyburn could have done a far better job, but I'm sure you idiots will run your mouths about this when the truth is:

th

Yeah, the truth is Black Unemployment is still lower than it was when Obama was President...

I am sure you will be upset about that...

Here's another one dumber than a retarded cockroach. Corrupt to the core.

Here's another stupid corrupt ho. Watch how she ignores the truth.

There is no trump economy. What's dumb is how whites keep repeating that claim about black unemployment when we know black unemployment was falling for 7 years before trump took office and has continues with no help from trump. I think Clyburn could have done a far better job, but I'm sure you idiots will run your mouths about this when the truth is:

th
Clyburn is almost as dumb and racist as you are.

trump has told you guys over 16,000 lies and Clyburn is the dumb one. Lol!

Only a white racist calls me a racist.

th

Yeah, the truth is Black Unemployment is still lower than it was when Obama was President...

I am sure you will be upset about that...
IM2 can't handle successful conservative black people.

th

What Clyburn said is idiotic. Truly appalling. You're very ill.

th

Where in the Wide Wide World of Amos and Andy did you get that number, 16,000?

th

If you're not a racist, why have the majority of threads you've posted have the words "race", "racial", "racist", white", "white supremacist", or "black" in the titles? If not those words, then "Trump."

Don't try to fool me, I looked already. Virtually every thread you've created centers around race. You're obsessed with race. You're also obsessed with Trump.

Yes, you are a racist, a bigot, and a Trump-hater.

Search Results for Query: racist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: race | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: white | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: Trump | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: black | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: slavery | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

th
You never post the U-6 unemployment rate, but one reason why black unemployment rate is dropping until President Trump got "his" economy rolling is black on black murders...Lower the population , lower the unemployment...

Wrong. We've had over a decade of economic expansion, trump didn't create this expansion for 7 years while sitting in trump tower.
That expansion never worked for the blacks you dumbass. Until President Trump lowered it.

NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983, the Department of Labor reports. The black teen jobless rate hit a staggering 39.3 percent in July 2012.
Then those black kids started killing each other , thus lowering the U-3.

Murder far worse for blacks under Obama
Black victims accounted for nearly two-thirds of the year-over-year increase, which translates to 944 additional black people murdered out of just under 1,500 additional victims nationwide. More than half of this increase (about 811 additional murders) came just from among blacks aged 17 to 39.
And no, it want P O L I C E, murdering the blacks, but their own....

Yawn. You cite 2012 numbers trying to argue a lie but:

th

Meanwhile whites were killing each other in the same percentages and trump has not done anything for blacks.

BALTIMORE (January 31, 2018) – On the night of President Trump’s first State of the Union Address, NAACP, the nation’s foremost civil rights organization, hosted its own rebuttal, “The Real State of Our Union,” hosted by acclaimed journalist, Roland Martin.

In direct response to President Trump’s racism, detachment and disinterest towards African-Americans and immigrants, many in the advocacy community gathered at the Shiloh Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. to have a candid and forthright conversation about the true politics of Trump’s first year in office.

While President Trump rallied for a wall on the border and credited his presidency for the drop in the Black unemployment rate, panelists at “The Real State of Our Union” called attention to key Trump policies that plague the Black community: voter suppression, an unequal criminal justice system, and the ostracizing of immigrants. The powerhouse panel urged participants to wield their power in the polls this November, using the midterm elections as a means to steer the country back on the course towards freedom and equality for all.

NAACP | NAACP's "Real State of Our Union" Refuted Trump's Misleading Claims, Rallied Black Community to Vote in November

NAACP’S RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS: THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS NOT STRONG
February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BALTIMORE (February 5, 2019) – The NAACP issued the following statement regarding President Trump’s State of the Union Address:

President Trump’s address tonight was political theater at its best. In an attempt to reset the nation and Congress after two years of bitter partisanship and deeply personal attacks, that Trump himself initiated, it is evident that his address was nothing but a hollow call for unity.

Once again the President used the State of the Union as an opportunity to spew the same racist rhetoric, that does nothing but bolster his detachment and disinterest towards the real issues that plague our nation. While President Trump rallied for a wall on the border and credited his presidency for lowering unemployment numbers, which he touted after the longest government shutdown in our nation’s history, he conveniently overlooked the voter suppression, over policing, gun violence, and detrimental and xenophobic immigration policies that his administration has instituted that disproportionately affect communities of color.

As racism continues to permeate through every level of our society, it’s clear from his failure to protect the right to vote and civil rights for ALL, that this President’s agenda represents nothing but pain and suffering for communities of color, the poor, the LGBT community, women and immigrants. Because of this, the state of our union is not strong.

NAACP | NAACP’S RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS: THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS NOT STRONG

th
You never post the U-6 unemployment rate, but one reason why black unemployment rate is dropping until President Trump got "his" economy rolling is black on black murders...Lower the population , lower the unemployment...

Wrong. We've had over a decade of economic expansion, trump didn't create this expansion for 7 years while sitting in trump tower.
That expansion never worked for the blacks you dumbass. Until President Trump lowered it.

The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983, the Department of Labor reports. The black teen jobless rate hit a staggering 39.3 percent in July 2012.

Black victims accounted for nearly two-thirds of the year-over-year increase, which translates to 944 additional black people murdered out of just under 1,500 additional victims nationwide. More than half of this increase (about 811 additional murders) came just from among blacks aged 17 to 39.

th

Meanwhile whites were killing each other in the same percentages and trump has not done anything for blacks.

BALTIMORE (January 31, 2018) – On the night of President Trump’s first State of the Union Address, NAACP, the nation’s foremost civil rights organization, hosted its own rebuttal, “The Real State of Our Union,” hosted by acclaimed journalist, Roland Martin.

In direct response to President Trump’s racism, detachment and disinterest towards African-Americans and immigrants, many in the advocacy community gathered at the Shiloh Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. to have a candid and forthright conversation about the true politics of Trump’s first year in office.

While President Trump rallied for a wall on the border and credited his presidency for the drop in the Black unemployment rate, panelists at “The Real State of Our Union” called attention to key Trump policies that plague the Black community: voter suppression, an unequal criminal justice system, and the ostracizing of immigrants. The powerhouse panel urged participants to wield their power in the polls this November, using the midterm elections as a means to steer the country back on the course towards freedom and equality for all.

NAACP | NAACP's "Real State of Our Union" Refuted Trump's Misleading Claims, Rallied Black Community to Vote in November

NAACP’S RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS: THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS NOT STRONG
February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BALTIMORE (February 5, 2019) – The NAACP issued the following statement regarding President Trump’s State of the Union Address:

President Trump’s address tonight was political theater at its best. In an attempt to reset the nation and Congress after two years of bitter partisanship and deeply personal attacks, that Trump himself initiated, it is evident that his address was nothing but a hollow call for unity.

Once again the President used the State of the Union as an opportunity to spew the same racist rhetoric, that does nothing but bolster his detachment and disinterest towards the real issues that plague our nation. While President Trump rallied for a wall on the border and credited his presidency for lowering unemployment numbers, which he touted after the longest government shutdown in our nation’s history, he conveniently overlooked the voter suppression, over policing, gun violence, and detrimental and xenophobic immigration policies that his administration has instituted that disproportionately affect communities of color.

As racism continues to permeate through every level of our society, it’s clear from his failure to protect the right to vote and civil rights for ALL, that this President’s agenda represents nothing but pain and suffering for communities of color, the poor, the LGBT community, women and immigrants. Because of this, the state of our union is not strong.

NAACP | NAACP’S RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS: THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS NOT STRONG

"Voter suppression" :laughing0301:

Like they can't produce a valid picture ID at the polls.

Hey, let me axe you a question: Ever watch LivePD? It's on Friday and Saturday nights.

Here's my question: Why is it when the popo pulls over a car and the driver is black, invariably they don't have a driver's license or even any form of identification?

Just wondering here. Is that a thing with black people or something?

th

th

February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The NAACP is an anti American socialist organization, corrupt to the core. They're so corrupt that they defended a white woman that pretended to be black as President of the Spokane, Washington chapter of the NAACP.

th

th

February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The NAACP is an anti American socialist organization, corrupt to the core. They're so corrupt that they defended a white woman that pretended to be black as President of the Spokane, Washington chapter of the NAACP.

The SPLC is 10X worse. They should be labeled a hate group.

The NAACP promotes the leftist agenda. They have absolutely nothing to do with promoting the success of ALL Black people.

th

If you're not a racist, why have the majority of threads you've posted have the words "race", "racial", "racist", white", "white supremacist", or "black" in the titles? If not those words, then "Trump."

Don't try to fool me, I looked already. Virtually every thread you've created centers around race. You're obsessed with race. You're also obsessed with Trump.

Search Results for Query: racist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: slavery | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is an extreme example of white fragility.

Posting about continuing white racism the damages created by racism, how whites have benefitted from racism, or opposing racist comments from white USMB members is not racism. OK? I have not one time stated I hate all whites, that I was better than whites just because I am black or that blacks are genetically more intelligent, or commented about IQ scores, and have never blamed all whites for being racists. So just because what I say about whites who are here still continuing the same old racism whites like many here have historically carried on for a little more than 400 years upsets you or other white racists, doesn't make me a fucking racist.

There are no rules here saying that people haver to post in every topic, and you don't say shit to whites that post racism. So it's apparent what you are trying to do and as long as you do this, I will continue pointing out white racism and every time one of you start talking that free stuff bullshit, I am going to point out by every means afforded in this forum how whites have been the recipient of most of the handouts and free shit in American history. Don't like it?

End the racism.

I don't like trump and I am not required to like trump. The first amendment says I can talk all the shit I want about trump as long as it is peaceful or that I am not proposing to threaten his life or that of his family. I watched for now going on 11 years the shit you maggots have said about Obama. So you want me to stop bashing trump, stop bashing Obama.

So if you can't take it, too fucking bad, because I am tired of the shit whites like you post here about anyone not white or whites who refuse to be racist bastards and I don't have to accept it.

th

This is an extreme example of white fragility.

Posting about continuing white racism the damages created by racism, how whites have benefitted from racism, or opposing racist comments from white USMB members is not racism. OK? I have not one time stated I hate all whites, that I was better than whites just because I am black or that blacks are genetically more intelligent, or commented about IQ scores, and have never blamed all whites for being racists. So just because what I say about whites who are here still continuing the same old racism whites like many here have historically carried on for a little more than 400 years upsets you or other white racists, doesn't make me a fucking racist.

There are no rules here saying that people haver to post in every topic, and you don't say shit to whites that post racism. So it's apparent what you are trying to do and as long as you do this, I will continue pointing out white racism and every time one of you start talking that free stuff bullshit, I am going to point out by every means afforded in this forum how whites have been the recipient of most of the handouts and free shit in American history. Don't like it?

End the racism.

I don't like trump and I am not required to like trump. The first amendment says I can talk all the shit I want about trump as long as it is peaceful or that I am not proposing to threaten his life or that of his family. I watched for now going on 11 years the shit you maggots have said about Obama. So you want me to stop bashing trump, stop bashing Obama.

So if you can't take it, too fucking bad, because I am tired of the shit whites like you post here about anyone not white or whites who refuse to be racist bastards and I don't have to accept it.

Racist bigot.

th

th

February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

when there is a warrant out for your arrest the last thing you want is id ..

th

February 5, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

when there is a warrant out for your arrest the last thing you want is id ..

Nailed it.

The funniest thing is when the police find drugs in their pocket when they're searched, and they say "These aren't my pants."

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back