Who thinks Trump's Core Economic Policy will be more Massive Tax cus to the ultra wealthy??

Has anyone ever explained why, if trumps tax cuts were so bad, did we never hear of anyone on the left refusing to take them? No corporations headed by liberal ceos…no rich democrats offering to opt out? I mean, you don’t have to take tax cuts, and if you feel you are not paying your fair share, you can certainly send a check to the government. We don’t ever hear of this, though.

It’s because, deep down inside, while these dems love to bash the tax cuts, the also love to take advantage they are there and are smiling all the way to the bank while they fill their pockets with those terrible tax cuts…

Hmm.

If Trump wins Trump and the lemming will call a fair election. If Trump loses, Trump and the lemmings will say the election is rigged.

If Biden wins Biden and the lemmings will call a fair election. If Biden loses, Biden and the lemmings will say Putin stole the election.

I would think a "banker" knew it's the rich people who pay 90% of the tax, and nearly half of all US earners pay zero tax. I think you need to go back to banker school.
That blithering nincompoop doesn’t even know the difference between debt and deficit

I love how the moron OP keeps starting these threads.

Hey Moron, explain how revenues going up after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD tax cuts caused higher deficits.

I know this will be hard for you since you don’t even know the difference between debt and deficits, but give it the ol Short Bus try, Window Licker.
: crickets: from The Banker

: crickets: from The Banker
because they would have gone up much much more without the tax cuts, on top of that numerous independent and bipartisan groups have all concluded that the tax cuts have results in $10+T to the deficit.

You people are always trying to get something for nothing and its laughable that you think tax cuts "pay for themselves"...
oh yea, just keep cutting taxes and we won't have anymore deificts, I promise it'll work

what a fuckin joke you retards are.

because they would have gone up much much more without the tax cuts, on top of that numerous independent and bipartisan groups have all concluded that the tax cuts have results in $10+T to the deficit.

You people are always trying to get something for nothing and its laughable that you think tax cuts "pay for themselves"...
oh yea, just keep cutting taxes and we won't have anymore deificts, I promise it'll work

I accept your concession, Simp.

I accept your concession, Simp.
huh???
get some facts and data then get back to me.
You just make shit up and nothing you say is credible or has any merit, enjoy Mark Meadows testimony where he says he repeatedly told trump no fraud and no evidence of fraud.

I would think a "banker" knew it's the rich people who pay 90% of the tax, and nearly half of all US earners pay zero tax. I think you need to go back to banker school.
The overall tax system is only mildly progressive.

taxPercentage 2.png

numerous independent and bipartisan groups have all concluded that the tax cuts have results in $10+T to the deficit.

Yeah, all the dem hacks think that.
Why haven't the dems hiked the top rate back to 70% yet? Pussies.

Forum List

Back