Who thinks the Democrats have a chance in November?

Briggs

VIP Member
Jul 2, 2019
I can't imagine even the Democrats here are thinking they have a chance! I don't know how to start a poll. Maybe someone can help?

I can't imagine even the Democrats here are thinking they have a chance! I don't know how to start a poll. Maybe someone can help?

Not even a chance.

And the "start a poll" is a blue link midways down when you start a thread.

In spite of the global Wupocalypse, President Trump seems to be holding his own. Of the five polls that were taken since the 23rd of this month, Rasmussen shows him at 46% approval, Monmouth is showing 48%, The Hill is at 50%, Gallup is at 49%, and the RCP average is 45.4.

Obama only had a 1.7% lead over President Trump at the same time in their presidencies.

RealClearPolitics - President Trump, President Obama Job Approval!

If he keeps handling the response like he has so far, and barring no unexpected events, nothing will stop him from being elected, especially given the idiot the Democrats have foisted upon themselves.

Oh they have a chance. They will definitely elect democrat congress people from New York and California. With the help of the dead vote they may even get a few more states. As far as a large amount for either house that is a pipe dream. The president will be elected for a second term. But of course you will get the blind partisans that will scream otherwise because they don't see what every other person sees.

Obama was working out of a historic recession while trump was handed a strong economy and full employment. Yet he can't get over 50 percent outside of republican biased polls. trump is about to lose this November. His incompetence is on full display during this crisis and he is hanging himself each day.

trump lost the last election relative to popular vote and is president on a technicality that has happened only 5 times in the previous 55 presidential elections. He is not going to get the same miracle this time, plus he is not up against an opponent who had been savaged for 30 years by the right wing media. Joe Biden is about to take trump apart.

Biden would have beaten trump 4 years ago and now trumps reckoning is coming.

Forum List

Back