Who thinks Gore comes in late?

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
Perhaps another Clinton/Gore ticket?
No matter what he says now, who knows what pressure he'll get later...

OP
G

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
he lost to the shrub...no way the fat man wins
Make a bumper sticker. You never know though, being freed from the constraints of public office can allow for a more engaging profile, Gore has been 'Cartering' around and who knows which way the warm wind blows?

If I ran his show, I'd set it up as if he was reluctantly thrust into running by legions of visionary youth...

JeffWartman

Reaction score
IMO, the chances are slim to none he gets into elected office ever again...

But then again, thats just my gut feeling.

OP
G

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
He seems way more popular now than when he was VP... and he did alright last election he was in, he wouldn't need to do much better.

OP
G

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
He only needs 51% of the vote in eleven states to be President.
That's less than a third of the popular vote...even if every adult voted.

Sounds easy enough...

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He seems way more popular now than when he was VP... and he did alright last election he was in, he wouldn't need to do much better.
Would that really be hard to do? i mean how popular was he before really?

gabosaurus

Reaction score
I don't think it matters whether or when Gore enters the race. He has no chances of getting the nomination.

OP
G

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
Would that really be hard to do? i mean how popular was he before really?
Wasn't he just about as popular as Bush? Around 49/51 split?
And that was old Gore... new Gore has personbality, a mission, romantic psoitioning... it's all about positioning and momentum. Just ask Bush's dad about Ross Perot.

red states rule

Reaction score
And that was old Gore... new Gore has personbality, a mission, romantic psoitioning... it's all about positioning and momentum. Just ask Bush's dad about Ross Perot.
First, Al Bore will have to leave the All You Can Eat buffet to campaign

Watching him waddle around the country, that will not happen

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simply because someone might have thought him a better choice for President then President Bush doesn't mean he was ever popular. During that election everyone i talked to thought it was a choice between the lesser of two evils. They certainly weren't enthusiastic about it.

And if the polls are any indication, Gore couldnt get half the nations votes now. Wouldnt that mean he isnt as popular as he used to be?

OP
G

Gurdari

Egaliterra
Reaction score
Simply because someone might have thought him a better choice for President then President Bush doesn't mean he was ever popular. During that election everyone i talked to thought it was a choice between the lesser of two evils. They certainly weren't enthusiastic about it.

And if the polls are any indication, Gore couldnt get half the nations votes now. Wouldnt that mean he isnt as popular as he used to be?
He only needs a third or less of the vote to win... so he can be less popular and still take it. ANd it depends who is running with him, and against him too I suppose... I think Gore/Clinton could be funny... sort of.

red states rule

Reaction score
He only needs a third or less of the vote to win... so he can be less popular and still take it. ANd it depends who is running with him, and against him too I suppose... I think Gore/Clinton could be funny... sort of.
he could have the Pillsbury Dough Boy as his running mate - of course nobody could tell which is which

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List