Who thinks Gore comes in late?

he lost to the shrub...no way the fat man wins

Make a bumper sticker. You never know though, being freed from the constraints of public office can allow for a more engaging profile, Gore has been 'Cartering' around and who knows which way the warm wind blows?

If I ran his show, I'd set it up as if he was reluctantly thrust into running by legions of visionary youth...

He seems way more popular now than when he was VP... and he did alright last election he was in, he wouldn't need to do much better.

He only needs 51% of the vote in eleven states to be President.
That's less than a third of the popular vote...even if every adult voted.

Sounds easy enough...

He seems way more popular now than when he was VP... and he did alright last election he was in, he wouldn't need to do much better.

Would that really be hard to do? i mean how popular was he before really?

Would that really be hard to do? i mean how popular was he before really?

Wasn't he just about as popular as Bush? Around 49/51 split?
And that was old Gore... new Gore has personbality, a mission, romantic psoitioning... it's all about positioning and momentum. Just ask Bush's dad about Ross Perot.

And that was old Gore... new Gore has personbality, a mission, romantic psoitioning... it's all about positioning and momentum. Just ask Bush's dad about Ross Perot.

First, Al Bore will have to leave the All You Can Eat buffet to campaign

Watching him waddle around the country, that will not happen

Simply because someone might have thought him a better choice for President then President Bush doesn't mean he was ever popular. During that election everyone i talked to thought it was a choice between the lesser of two evils. They certainly weren't enthusiastic about it.

And if the polls are any indication, Gore couldnt get half the nations votes now. Wouldnt that mean he isnt as popular as he used to be?

Simply because someone might have thought him a better choice for President then President Bush doesn't mean he was ever popular. During that election everyone i talked to thought it was a choice between the lesser of two evils. They certainly weren't enthusiastic about it.

And if the polls are any indication, Gore couldnt get half the nations votes now. Wouldnt that mean he isnt as popular as he used to be?

He only needs a third or less of the vote to win... so he can be less popular and still take it. ANd it depends who is running with him, and against him too I suppose... I think Gore/Clinton could be funny... sort of.

He only needs a third or less of the vote to win... so he can be less popular and still take it. ANd it depends who is running with him, and against him too I suppose... I think Gore/Clinton could be funny... sort of.

he could have the Pillsbury Dough Boy as his running mate - of course nobody could tell which is which

Forum List

Back