Who still thinks drug cartels are no problem for the US?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yet ANOTHER incident of American citizens being gunned down by the cartels. Everyone already forgot about the family of 9 Americans who died in a hail of drug cartel gunfire. And the family in Texas who was murdered by a Cartel assassin. And I guess the 300 Americans being killed by Fentanyl poisoning doesn't even count, right? When Y'all going to wake up? We are under attack! If we can't and won't defend our own homeland and citizens, what does that say about our leadership?

Yet ANOTHER incident of American citizens being gunned down by the cartels. Everyone already forgot about the family of 9 Americans who died in a hail of drug cartel gunfire. And the family in Texas who was murdered by a Cartel assassin. And I guess the 300 Americans being killed by Fentanyl poisoning doesn't even count, right? When Y'all going to wake up? We are under attack! If we can't and won't defend our own homeland and citizens, what does that say about our leadership?
You mean making drugs illegal leads to crime? Who knew???

You will discover that Joe & Hunter, along with Mitch and Charles, and the state governments in every border state, are all getting a slice of the pie, and we must not forget that communist China is directing the symphony,

But isn't Ukraine's border more important than ours? It's not like there are Russians shooting up everything across our southern border, and smuggling in people and drugs.

We must give all neighbors south of the border the right to freely express themselves in their own country. Who are we to tell them how to live?

:laughing0301:

I feel sorry for those victims of Cartels. I am sure the USA has a drug problem. Doesn't matter the leadership.

You will discover that Joe & Hunter, along with Mitch and Charles, and the state governments in every border state, are all getting a slice of the pie, and we must not forget that communist China is directing the symphony,

If only the US didn't have a drug problem, street drugs.

So what's your plan then? Decriminalization? Like Mexico did back in 2009, when they made small amounts of marijuana, cocaine, meth, heroin, and LSD legal for personal use?

Please feel free to explain how that put the drug cartels out of business, and stopped all the murders and violence in Mexico, South and Central America. I mean what the fuck kind of a plan is it to blame the American people for Mexico's inability to get their own criminals under control? Do you think that if every American doper suddenly quit drugs overnight, the cartels would disappear like a puff of smoke? Maybe the murdering bastards would all put on nice clothes and go apply for a job? Or go into business and open a taco stand?

That's just a cop-out. I'm pretty damned sick of the left saying "Well if we weren't such a bad country..." And then get in power and fling the borders wide open, and make it an even worse country.

Last edited:
That's what you get out of this? You drug loving nuts need to just overdose and be done with it.
I'm enough of a Libertarian that I think if adults want to do drugs, we should make it legal, safe, and taxable. How many moonshiners are there today?

:eek-52: I see you boinked my post with a little fake news emoji, are you a heroin/fentanyl addict??? If yes, and I think you most likely are, then it has "boinked" your little mind, you actually believe that the cartels and China do not pay off the aforementioned, you genuinely believe that is fake news, seriously???

As to your above comment, that is why I strongly suspect you are a drug addict, it both condemns and excuses at same time, and that is the mark of an extremely damaged mind! Any of you, who like above cretin, genuinely believe the southern border, which allows some $60-80 billion dollars in cash across it every year, ain't open due to the direct influence of politicians at state, local, and federal level, are literally speaking, impossibly fucking stupid! :wink:

I'm enough of a Libertarian that I think if adults want to do drugs, we should make it legal, safe, and taxable. How many moonshiners are there today?

Alcohol is safe, legal, and taxable. In spite of that, there are almost 100,000 alcohol-related deaths per year in the US...

Alcohol Related Deaths per Year, State & More | 2023 Analysis

There were also a little over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2021, 70,601 of them being from fentanyl. And that was in 2021, we haven't yet compiled the stats from 2022 and 2023.

So tell me this: How is decriminalizing a drug like fentanyl going to keep people from dying of overdoses? And that's just one drug. Are you saying we should add heroin, cocaine, meth, and hallucinogenics to the mix, and decriminalize all of them?

Are you out of your fucking mind or something?

So what's your plan then? Decriminalization? Like Mexico did back in 2009, when they made small amounts of marijuana, cocaine, meth, heroin, and LSD legal for personal use?

Please feel free to explain how that put the drug cartels out of business, and stopped all the murders and violence in Mexico, South and Central America. I mean what the fuck kind of a plan is it to blame the American people for Mexico's inability to get their own criminals under control? Do you think that if every American doper suddenly quit drugs overnight, the cartels would disappear like a puff of smoke? Maybe the murdering bastards would all put on nice clothes and go apply for a job? Or go into business and open a taco stand?

That's just a cop-out. I'm pretty damned sick of the left saying "Well if we weren't such a bad country..." And then get in power and fling the borders wide open, and make it an even worse country.
The drug cartels can enter into a formal partnership with the US government where the cartels manufacture and the government distributes.

Alcohol is safe, legal, and taxable. In spite of that, there are almost 100,000 alcohol-related deaths per year in the US...

Alcohol Related Deaths per Year, State & More | 2023 Analysis

There were also a little over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2021, 70,601 of them being from fentanyl. And that was in 2021, we haven't yet compiled the stats from 2022 and 2023.

So tell me this: How is decriminalizing a drug like fentanyl going to keep people from dying of overdoses? And that's just one drug. Are you saying we should add heroin, cocaine, meth, and hallucinogenics to the mix, and decriminalize all of them?

Are you out of your fucking mind or something?
If you buy your drugs from a drug store you know what you're getting. And yes, I'd decriminalize them all. Right now they are all illegal and easy to find. I'm pragmatic enough to see that keeping them illegal has NO upside. Money spent on drug enforcement is better spent on treatment and education.

The drug cartels can enter into a formal partnership with the US government where the cartels manufacture and the government distributes.
I don't even know how to respond to this. You want uneducated, illiterate, people who formerly carried AK-47s, kidnapped people for money, and cut off people's heads, to manufacture a substance that you're going to inject into your veins? And let the American government oversee the inspection, certification, quality, and safety of it?

Really? Come on, you're tickling the fuck out of me right now. :laughing0301:

If you buy your drugs from a drug store you know what you're getting. And yes, I'd decriminalize them all. Right now they are all illegal and easy to find. I'm pragmatic enough to see that keeping them illegal has NO upside. Money spent on drug enforcement is better spent on treatment and education.

Drugs from the drug store make you well when you have illnesses.

Ever go to a drug store and tell the pharmacist "Hey man, I wanna get high tonight! Whatcha got for me bro?"

You can't possibly be operating on a full brain with both a left and right hemisphere, can you?

I don't even know how to respond to this. You want uneducated, illiterate, people who formerly carried AK-47s, kidnapped people for money, and cut off people's heads, to manufacture a substance that you're going to inject into your veins? And let the American government oversee the inspection, certification, quality, and safety of it?

Really? Come on, you're tickling the fuck out of me right now. :laughing0301:
Who do you think is manufacturing the drugs now?

And no one suggested certification, inspection purity or safety of anything. Drug dealers in Mexico would continue to make the drugs. The US government would protect sales and distribution for a fee. Legalized drugs. No fuss.

Who do you think is manufacturing the drugs now?

And no one suggested certification, inspection purity or safety of anything. Drug dealers in Mexico would continue to make the drugs. The US government would protect sales and distribution for a fee. Legalized drugs. No fuss.

Did someone slip me some crazy pills or something? I can;t believe what I'm hearing from you.

Forum List

Back