Who still thinks drug cartels are no problem for the US?

Alcohol is safe, legal, and taxable. In spite of that, there are almost 100,000 alcohol-related deaths per year in the US...

Alcohol Related Deaths per Year, State & More | 2023 Analysis

There were also a little over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2021, 70,601 of them being from fentanyl. And that was in 2021, we haven't yet compiled the stats from 2022 and 2023.

So tell me this: How is decriminalizing a drug like fentanyl going to keep people from dying of overdoses? And that's just one drug. Are you saying we should add heroin, cocaine, meth, and hallucinogenics to the mix, and decriminalize all of them?

Are you out of your fucking mind or something?
People who see some kind of solution should visit the safe shoot up sites to see how legalization works.

Did someone slip me some crazy pills or something? I can;t believe what I'm hearing from you.
AMERICANS who SHOULD be demanding of our inept Biden administration to avenge the deaths of these innocent fellow Americans have instead used this thread as another opportunity to whine about decriminalizing their opportunity to go thru life stoned. This is how civilizations die -- from within

So what's your plan then? Decriminalization? Like Mexico did back in 2009, when they made small amounts of marijuana, cocaine, meth, heroin, and LSD legal for personal use?

Please feel free to explain how that put the drug cartels out of business, and stopped all the murders and violence in Mexico, South and Central America. I mean what the fuck kind of a plan is it to blame the American people for Mexico's inability to get their own criminals under control? Do you think that if every American doper suddenly quit drugs overnight, the cartels would disappear like a puff of smoke? Maybe the murdering bastards would all put on nice clothes and go apply for a job? Or go into business and open a taco stand?

That's just a cop-out. I'm pretty damned sick of the left saying "Well if we weren't such a bad country..." And then get in power and fling the borders wide open, and make it an even worse country.
If the drug cartel runs out of money, so the druggies give up drugs, and crimes will go down.

Keep waxing philosophical while drug cartels are killing Americans with bullets and Fentanyl. That's always the Liberal "solution". We have a country and citizens to defend, the time for philosophy is over.
The USA has a drug problem.

Alcohol is safe, legal, and taxable. In spite of that, there are almost 100,000 alcohol-related deaths per year in the US...

Alcohol Related Deaths per Year, State & More | 2023 Analysis

There were also a little over 100,000 drug overdose deaths in 2021, 70,601 of them being from fentanyl. And that was in 2021, we haven't yet compiled the stats from 2022 and 2023.

So tell me this: How is decriminalizing a drug like fentanyl going to keep people from dying of overdoses? And that's just one drug. Are you saying we should add heroin, cocaine, meth, and hallucinogenics to the mix, and decriminalize all of them?

Are you out of your fucking mind or something?
Its more than that:
Excessive alcohol use was responsible for more than 140,000 deaths in the United States each year during 2015–2019, or more than 380 deaths per day.

Now I let it be, let them druggies all die and alcoholics. There's nothing we would do!!

Last edited:
We need to get a handle on illegals flooding the borders before we deal with Mexican drug cartels. We need to make it clear to ignorant Americans that Mexico is a dangerous country. Maybe everyone forgot that the Obama administration and the ATF shipped about three thousand illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels under the insanity of "Operation Fast/Furious.. Somebody should go to jail.

Drugs from the drug store make you well when you have illnesses.

Ever go to a drug store and tell the pharmacist "Hey man, I wanna get high tonight! Whatcha got for me bro?"

You can't possibly be operating on a full brain with both a left and right hemisphere, can you?
If you didn't like that analogy, how about this one. If I buy my Bourbon from a VA ABC store I'm confident there will be no fentanyl in it.

Keep waxing philosophical while drug cartels are killing Americans with bullets and Fentanyl. That's always the Liberal "solution". We have a country and citizens to defend, the time for philosophy is over.
Right on! This is America. If we do something stupid we shouldn't have to suffer the consequences, should we?

Forum List

Back