Who should be the new "Disinformation Czar" when the GOP takes over?

Who should be the new "Disinformation Czar" when the GOP takes over?​

This guy ...

29480525-4f98-4f5b-bb47-916e761a545c-1020x612.jpg

We should pick someone equally partisan to the wing ding extremist the Democrats have picked. Sooooo what do you think Alex Jones?
Nobody. This so called agency violates the American constituencies 1st amendment rights. Terminate this agency immediately & prosecute all that were employed(?) in this illegal agency. Just because the federal g'ment is hiring applicants for an illegal agency does NOT make those who become employees of that agency innocent of complicity in violating the American constituencies Constitution(highest law of the land). Ignorance of constitutional law is NO excuse! It's up to each American citizen to know & understand his/her federal Constitutional rights. I carry an envelope sized booklet of the American constituencies federal Constitution right in my vehicle. One can purchase a pocket sized booklet of the constituencies U.S. Constitution on eBay for $2.50 & free shipping. The one I carry in my vehicle has an image of one of our founding fathers on the cover.

I love it that the Government will now have a agency to tell us what the truth is and what is disinformation and so many on the left applaud this nonsense until the GOP get their hands on it…

I swear we are Turing into the Soviet Union…

Nobody. This so called agency violates the American constituencies 1st amendment rights.
If Disinformation Governance Board is unconstitutional, it will not survive court challenges in 2023. If it survives, Republicans must use it if they gain Presidency in 2024 or 2028.

I hope you aren't raising children. Telling your kids it's OK to act like FUCKTARDS just because other kids are....

Same asinine logic.

DISBAND IT
1) I have no children. I have Moderate Autism.

2) Sadly too many Conservatives are ready to fight for freedom of Progressives that are working to take our Freedom away.

"We" should pick someone equally partisan? Who is "we"? There is no place in a democracy for a "ministry of disinformation".

Forum List

Back