Who really divides this nation, who's the great divider?????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I just don't understand why the mirror hasn't been used in this need for politicians to question why this nation is so divided? Biden is being asked to run, on a platform of nation healing. The GOP, as did Bush wants to run on nation healing. But who's the culprit here? What factors have played out since Obama the black man has been president? Uhmm, lets see.

I will contend that we've been down this road of national disgrace with violence being the culprit back in the 60's and uhmmmm, what factors did we have then??? I know it rhymes with Might Meople???? Uhmmm, lets take a look.......

Fact #1, the day Obama took office, gun sales surged in this country and continues to this day...uhmmmmm
Fact #2, not even a few months in, he's was attacked by the right as being a first term president with hopes of failure, called a liar on the house floor, accused of being a terrorist and a non american. He and his wife made into cartoon characters on the cover of a national magazine, his daughters attacked and countless officials were forced to publiclly opologize for racist comment via social media.....uhmmmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who's the great divider??????
Fact 3#, he not only got Bin Laden, he followed through with Bush doctrine and pulled out troops out of Iraq, and has followed to the law, GOP desires to continue this war and yet, he's attacked on all ends for it....uhmmmmm, divider???
Fact #4, unemployment is the lowest in almost 10 years, gas prices are low, and yet, we still here those, uh......folk whining....uhmmmmmm

I see a pattern here, I'm really trying to figure it, but folks, it seems to me, as we all remember and recall back in the sixties, the BIGGEST DIVIDER IN WORLD HISTORY, IN THIS COUNTRY HAS AND CONTINUE TO BE.....WHITE PEOPLE!!!

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images
YOU ARE OUR NATIONS BIGGEST THREAT!!

All these organizations that want to control others, although some do do some good. Activists groups are groups who
want to change people views through demonstrations, and sometimes they can be good, like anti war. The media can be the worst group for division.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

Jeremy Heimans of Purpose.com on Mobilizing Millions for Change (I agree with a lot of their views, but they have a way of pushing them on others, of course we all do have our views.

ACLU good and bad

Southern Poverty Law Center

American Family Association

NOI

Million Black March on Washington X 20 years with hate speakers

Neo Nazi groups

Patriot groups (One person on CNN, ex FBI said this is the biggest danger to America now)

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

• Banned
White people be the devil! :mad:

This isn't rocket science, its just fact. If you look around and pay attention, you will see that blacks being violent is nothing new in this country....long before Obama took office, niggas was being killed by cops, nigga's was killing each other and nobody gave a shit. The only reason we put a spot light on the shit today is because we have a black man in the white house, that's the only damned reason....google it if you don't believe me or think about the King verdict and gangs and rap and all the other shit nigga's was doing back then, same shit, just a different day.....what has changed however is the white man and his entrance into all this and the way, they're handling things.

• Banned
All these organizations that want to control others, although some do do some good. Activists groups are groups who
want to change people views through demonstrations, and sometimes they can be good, like anti war. The media can be the worst group for division.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

Jeremy Heimans of Purpose.com on Mobilizing Millions for Change (I agree with a lot of their views, but they have a way of pushing them on others, of course we all do have our views.

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

Patriot groups (One person on CNN, ex FBI said this is the biggest danger to America now)

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

Today, social media has changed the way we view things, grant it....however, we can not, must not over look the fact that white people have taken the role of leading this country down the path of division, that is just fact. And to make this thing go away, to make white people once again feel comfortable, we have to take down the first black president in order to achieve this, should make us all cringe at just how far we need to go, not only as human beings, but as Americans.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

Today, social media has changed the way we view things, grant it....however, we can not, must not over look the fact that white people have taken the role of leading this country down the path of division, that is just fact. And to make this thing go away, to make white people once again feel comfortable, we have to take down the first black president in order to achieve this, should make us all cringe at just how far we need to go, not only as human beings, but as Americans.

Take down the first black President. Just what do you mean?

I just don't understand why the mirror hasn't been used in this need for politicians to question why this nation is so divided? Biden is being asked to run, on a platform of nation healing. The GOP, as did Bush wants to run on nation healing. But who's the culprit here? What factors have played out since Obama the black man has been president? Uhmm, lets see.

I will contend that we've been down this road of national disgrace with violence being the culprit back in the 60's and uhmmmm, what factors did we have then??? I know it rhymes with Might Meople???? Uhmmm, lets take a look.......

Fact #1, the day Obama took office, gun sales surged in this country and continues to this day...uhmmmmm
...!

Gun sales spiked when Clinton was in office too.

Why? Because you libs want to take them away. That drives up sales.

You making about Race instead of policy is YOU dividing this nation.

You. The divider.

Or at least one of them.

• Banned

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

Listen, as a black person living in this country, someone absolutely honored to be alive to see a black man in the white house, especially given this country's history with blacks, there is no way in hell anyone should feel proud of the way this country's racist have handled this black man, no way in hell. So when I say take him down, one need only remember the Dixie Chic's to understand how swift and this nation responds when our leader is attacked from opposing sides....with Obama however, its a gotdamned badge of fuckin honor when its done. The black community is so entrenched with white culture, they could give a damn, especially the white washed black males in this country.

Fact #2, not even a few months in, he's was attacked by the right as being a first term president with hopes of failure, called a liar on the house floor, accused of being a terrorist and a non american. He and his wife made into cartoon characters on the cover of a national magazine, his daughters attacked and countless officials were forced to publiclly opologize for racist comment via social media.....uhmmmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who's the great divider??????
Fact 3#, he not only got Bin Laden, he followed through with Bush doctrine and pulled out troops out of Iraq, and has followed to the law, GOP desires to continue this war and yet, he's attacked on all ends for it....uhmmmmm, divider???
Fact #4, unemployment is the lowest in almost 10 years, gas prices are low, and yet, we still here those, uh......folk whining....uhmmmmmm

I see a pattern here, I'm really trying to figure it, but folks, it seems to me, as we all remember and recall back in the sixties, the BIGGEST DIVIDER IN WORLD HISTORY, IN THIS COUNTRY HAS AND CONTINUE TO BE.....WHITE PEOPLE!!!

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images

If you're what passes for the average black person?
It's no damn wonder blacks have trouble succeeding.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

That would be "granted".....

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images

Healing is difficult, if not impossible, when you have a cancerous tumor

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images

Media divides us more than anything else. By depicting political disagreements in a partisan manner partisanship gets overvalued. Political opposiiton is healthy and by design. Yet it's depicted as problematic by every media outlet. That then divides the viewers of the coverage which spills out into every facet of society.

For most of our history, the goal of newcomers has been to assimilate with the dominate culture. Immigrant syndrome was the term used to describe newcomers who became more American than the natives. That is changing because Obama and the Democrats are creating a climate of anger and victimization which inflames passions and wins them votes..

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images

Oh-----ok It's a "white" thing -----sub-Saharan African nations are not divided
politically. Are you over 12 years old?

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

Listen, as a black person living in this country, someone absolutely honored to be alive to see a black man in the white house, especially given this country's history with blacks, there is no way in hell anyone should feel proud of the way this country's racist have handled this black man, no way in hell. So when I say take him down, one need only remember the Dixie Chic's to understand how swift and this nation responds when our leader is attacked from opposing sides....with Obama however, its a gotdamned badge of fuckin honor when its done. The black community is so entrenched with white culture, they could give a damn, especially the white washed black males in this country.

We on the Right have "handled" Obama the same way we would have any democratic President in this time of increasing polarization and stakes.

Which by the way, is the same way and reasons you on the Left have been "handling" republican Presidents.

BY assuming and insisting that any opposition to Obama has to be about Race, you are the one who is inflaming racial tensions and dividing this nation.

If is very insulting to be a life long partisan ideologue and be told that your opposition to a liberal democrat is because you're a racist.

And the Dixie Chicks were cowardly assholes. Fuck them.

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images

If you're what passes for the average black person?
It's no damn wonder blacks have trouble succeeding.

Lets get something clear, first off, I'm not failing. I've been working since I was 16 years old, served in the Navy for 10 years, have been at my current job, almost 20. I put 3 kids through college, all with Master Degree's and all have kick ass jobs and like you I pay fuckin taxes. You white mf's think you have a fuckin monopoly on hard work, you bitches don't.

The problem you fucks have is that the world is changing you fucks are still stuck on fuckin stupid and nobody save for a brain transplant can help you ingrates.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

ACLU good and bad

NOI

Neo Nazi groups

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

We on the Right have "handled" Obama the same way we would have any democratic President in this time of increasing polarization and stakes.

Which by the way, is the same way and reasons you on the Left have been "handling" republican Presidents.

BY assuming and insisting that any opposition to Obama has to be about Race, you are the one who is inflaming racial tensions and dividing this nation.

If is very insulting to be a life long partisan ideologue and be told that your opposition to a liberal democrat is because you're a racist.

And the Dixie Chicks were cowardly assholes. Fuck them.

upload_2015-10-12_22-14-36.jpeg
images
upload_2015-10-12_22-14-45.jpeg
images

Okay, if that shit, allows your white ass to sleep at night, than pal have at it. But please don't insult me, it makes you sound and look like the hick you are.

Forum List

Back