Who missed the ACA sign-up deadline?

I've been granted a one-year reprieve by His Highness. Premiums go up 28% in February, then by December when I'm forced into the ACA I'm looking at a 150% increase in premiums. And higher deductibles. "Affordable" my ass.

I did.

Might we get an idea of the number of uninsured people on these boards who have now broken the law?

Obama claims there were 1 million that have signed up since October--and we know that there are estimated of 40 million--now another 12 million more since 5.9 million individual plans were cancelled due to the mandates in Obamacare--so that means approximately 52 million minus 1 million means that 51 million did not meet the deadline.

I've been granted a one-year reprieve by His Highness. Premiums go up 28% in February, then by December when I'm forced into the ACA I'm looking at a 150% increase in premiums. And higher deductibles. "Affordable" my ass.

Me too, I was granted a one year pardon on my current policy by our Health Care dictator and Chief. Then I am looking at my premium doubling.

Last edited:
I am going to kick ass and spit fire. Homeland Security will fire a fuselage of bullets yet I shall not relent. Leave my insurance alone.

You contaminous Liberal whores.

The deadline is later in the NEXT year. The first deadline was only for coverage starting Jan 1st.

Funny how right wingers can be against something they apparently know nothing about. Like evolution. Or leaving Iraq.

The deadline is later in the NEXT year. The first deadline was only for coverage starting Jan 1st.

Funny how right wingers can be against something they apparently know nothing about. Like evolution. Or leaving Iraq.

Kind of like Democrats voting FOR something they didnt read, or understand the impact of?

Forum List

Back