Who likes the fact that Biden wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents.

Libs are notorious tax evaders...talk to them....

Hiring more IRS agents to look into peoples taxes, sounds just like setting up a commission to investigate January 6th.

You can tell who's guilty, by who opposes being scrutinized.

Libs are notorious tax evaders...talk to them....

Hiring more IRS agents to look into peoples taxes, sounds just like setting up a commission to investigate January 6th.

You can tell who's guilty, by who opposes being scrutinized.
Not really...I know many innocent people that got audited and had to pay back the IRS...some of them had to make payments for years to fix one innocent mistake....the IRS takes big CEO's to lunch and then return to the office to audit some small businessman into the poor house...usually the promising young competition of the man their too to lunch....

I frankly don't care because my days of cooking the books are over.
Well you see. I believe they want to go back as far as they can

We have to finance 6 tril of wasted money.

I don't know how far they can go back. But I think every person in this country should have 20 yrs tax returns forensically audited, squeezing pennies. And indictments come flying. Seizure of assets

You wish for that
Rest assured that they will not even consider Al Sharpton. That racist POS owes millions.

I frankly don't care because my days of cooking the books are over.
Well you see. I believe they want to go back as far as they can

We have to finance 6 tril of wasted money.

I don't know how far they can go back. But I think every person in this country should have 20 yrs tax returns forensically audited, squeezing pennies. And indictments come flying. Seizure of assets

You wish for that
Rest assured that they will not even consider Al Sharpton. That racist POS owes millions.
Reverend Al's not for profit organization needs IRS investigation.

Not really...I know many innocent people that got audited and had to pay back the IRS...some of them had to make payments for years to fix one innocent mistake....
What do you mean innocent mistake? If it takes years to pay it back, that was a hell of a mistake.

...the IRS takes big CEO's to lunch and then return to the office to audit some small businessman into the poor house...usually the promising young competition of the man their too to lunch....
The IRS is about compliance with the tax law. If you were supposed to report it and didn't. Or if you deducted it, and shouldn't have.

Everybody knows the rules, and everybody knows what they can usually get away with.

Not really...I know many innocent people that got audited and had to pay back the IRS...some of them had to make payments for years to fix one innocent mistake....
What do you mean innocent mistake? If it takes years to pay it back, that was a hell of a mistake.

...the IRS takes big CEO's to lunch and then return to the office to audit some small businessman into the poor house...usually the promising young competition of the man their too to lunch....
The IRS is about compliance with the tax law. If you were supposed to report it and didn't. Or if you deducted it, and shouldn't have.

Everybody knows the rules, and everybody knows what they can usually get away with.
I would like to just go to a flat tax and do away with the IRS all together.

Seeing as tho I was seriously planning on doing some illegal tax avoidance next year....I don't like it at all....

They may try to stop me or something...and that isn't what America is all about

Who likes the fact that Biden wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents.​

Most of those new IRS agents are from India
They have to call people up and tell them they are from the Internal Revenue System and that they are sending police to arrest them if they don’t immediately put $3800 on an Amazon Gift Card and give them the number
Sadly, I have gotten the calls as well....................so I know you aren't joking. WINK WINK

They have to call people up and tell them they are from the Internal Revenue System and that they are sending police to arrest them if they don’t immediately put $3800 on an Amazon Gift Card and give them the number
Sadly, I have gotten the calls as well....................so I know you aren't joking. WINK WINK
These guys mean business

When he asked me to put the money on a gift card, I asked if he wanted it to be a Birthday Card or Anniversary Card. Somehow, this made him very angry.

The IRS is six months behind in processing returns and refunds. They need more people.
LOLOL.OK Temps then.......My Lord what a piss poor answer
Do you have any idea how long it takes to process a federal retirement? The government has been downsizing for years. It's time they returned to having enough people to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
In 2019 there were 253,035,393 tax return forms filed. With say 50,000 active IRS form checkers working 40 hours per week checking only 6 forms per hour, 12,000,000 forms per week could be checked. All 235,035,393 forms could be checked in less than 22 weeks.

Sometimes I play around and give them a fake bank account or Visa....act real skeered

It drives them nuts to think they have dinner easy tonight as I scam the shit out of them

Ohhhh I hope they come after you 40 hr libturds

But like Obama, the IRS will be a weaponized arm of the DNC

Taxes have nothing to do with revenue, rather, it's all about control and intimidation like how Obama used them.

If taxes were about revenue, then they could only spend the revenue they take in, but as we see every year, the spend trillions more in deficit spending.

So the question begs, why is raising taxes such an issue? It's not like it will curb the spending. The only answer is, they wish to tighten the noose of political rivals while their cronies will be provided endless loop holes.

that just highlights how complex the dems intend to make the tax code....they are going to be so many loopholes to benefit the rich dnc donors...snd they’ll need numerous field agents to target the working man who dares to skip out of line

The IRS already employs something like 75000 people I do not think we need to more than double that number

The IRS is six months behind in processing returns and refunds. They need more people.
I filed my return in February and received my refund in March, now I ain't as smart as you with all that book learning but I don't see that as six months. My daughter filed the first part of April and got her return the first part of May, so someone is not being accurate.

Forum List

Back