Who likes the fact that Biden wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents.

Did Hunter Biden pay any taxes on his Russian, Ukraine or Chinese bribes?
Did "The Big Guy" pay any taxes on his "10% cut?
C'mon MAN!!!. The IRS has known this shit for yrs....................IRS is used to protect libturds. Obama liked it
I can tell you have no idea what the IRS does or doesn't do in regaurd to other people's tax problems.

Ohhhh I hope they come after you 40 hr libturds

But like Obama, the IRS will be a weaponized arm of the DNC

Bring them IRS agents on, I use HR Block.
When you sign your prepared 1040, then you are expected to examine it before sending.

Accountants are liable for deliberate fraud and shit like that though. Not a 2000 mistake you will have to pay for
HR Block pays if they make a mistake.
You're correct on that. But unintentional mistakes aren't a big deal. The intentional ones are.......If we forensically audited the Clinton tax returns like Trump, what would they tell.

Always substitute the name Clinton with Trump....Obama....Biden....Hunter....Don jr....Eric

Who likes the fact that Biden wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents.​

Most of those new IRS agents are from India
They have to call people up and tell people they are from the Internal Revenue System and that they are sending police to arrest them if they don’t immediately put $3800 on an Amazon Gift Card and give them the number
That was very funny man...lolol..Comic award

The Special Indian IRS Agents pay for themselves

You're correct on that. But unintentional mistakes aren't a big deal. The intentional ones are.......If we forensically audited the Clinton tax returns like Trump, what would they tell.

The Clinton tax returns have been forensically audit for years.
That's a simple matter of where did the money come from, and where did the money go.
The Trump returns are different. There are deductions and credits based on the value of his holdings. And that value being different when it came to taxes, as opposed to getting a bank loan.

The Biden Crime Family Administration will do all things possible to inflate the "jobs created" numbers be adding thousands to the number of people whose salaries, expenses and retirements are paid for by the American taxpayers.

Sounds fine to me. I'm clean as a hounds tooth. Always have been and made it without cheating on taxes. You sound paranoid. Are you hiding questionable numbers on your income tax? Be afraid. Be very afraid! :eusa_boohoo:
Son. That was such a piss poor response for doubling the IRS.

All of my corporate tax and personals get audited twice. Then I audit the bastards before sending......so there
That's good. If so, then it is others, not so circumspect in their filings that should be apprehensive at fully staffing the IRS. If people or companies have cheated, figuring not enough IRS personnel to get around to them, to catch on to what they are doing, sort of playing the odds on getting caught and the costs vs. the benefits, don't you think they deserve to be found, and any illicit gains returned to the government, since most of us just paid what we were supposed to?

Forum List

Back