Who killed Ashli Babbitt??? It's been 3 Freaking Months and the Media Refuses to Release the Name!!!

View attachment 480385

Babbitt bought the Big Trump Lie and paid the ultimate price for terrorism. What a moron.
Exactly right. He said he would march with them, then sprinted to the nearest TV to watch the results of his speech with glee (while only being saddened by how low-class his supporters looked on TV). He is just a garbage human.

How many minutes would it have been before we knew the name of a cop who shot a Black protester at the Capitol? 20? 10? 5? It has been over 3 MONTHS and the name of the Black officer who shot Ashli Babbitt point blank is still blacked out. We have no media. We have a propaganda machine that works 24/7 for the Democrats. This is irrefutable proof of that bias.

It has been ruled, he was not culpable. No need to put him and his family in jeopardy from nut ball fanatic trumpers.
Like they do with the regular police? Did Biden go to the funeral of the cop gunned down by an illegal just recently?

How many minutes would it have been before we knew the name of a cop who shot a Black protester at the Capitol? 20? 10? 5? It has been over 3 MONTHS and the name of the Black officer who shot Ashli Babbitt point blank is still blacked out. We have no media. We have a propaganda machine that works 24/7 for the Democrats. This is irrefutable proof of that bias.

It has been ruled, he was not culpable. No need to put him and his family in jeopardy from nut ball fanatic trumpers.
Like they do with the regular police? Did Biden go to the funeral of the cop gunned down by an illegal just recently?
Beats me. What cop gunned down by an illegal alien? I do not even know if he went to the funerals of the Officers that died after defending the capital from the trump mob.

1618549903914.png

Isn't it something that an insurrection was declared but the only shot fired murdered an unarmed protester, who is now called an insurrectionist, by the side that was being protested.

*****SMILE*****

:)

yeah, totally release his name to these psychopaths.
The Media has no problem releasing the name of Kim Potter for her accidental shooting to the "psychopaths" who forced them to flee their home. "Fair and Balanced" remember?
It was on video, dude. people were going to find out her name either way...

wtf are you on about?

That is an excellent point. Social media got Kim Potter immediately identified. It would have taken at least a day or two for her identity to be leaked had she been the Capitol Police Officer shooting a Black BLM rioter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two cops, two murders. One accidental, one intentional. The officer who accidentally killed the perp is running for her life as well as her family because she was immediately outed and doxxed. The officer who intentionally killed the perp has the full protection of the government and the Media.
Do you know who doxxed her?
No I don't. What I do know and what is obvious is the Black Capitol Police Officer who murdered a defenseless woman is being offered unprecedented protection by the Media. We've all seen his picture, surely someone knows who he is, but after 3 months no one offers up a name. Amazing isn't it?

Two cops, two murders. One accidental, one intentional. The officer who accidentally killed the perp is running for her life as well as her family because she was immediately outed and doxxed. The officer who intentionally killed the perp has the full protection of the government and the Media.
Do you know who doxxed her?
No I don't. What I do know and what is obvious is the Black Capitol Police Officer who murdered a defenseless woman is being offered unprecedented protection by the Media. We've all seen his picture, surely someone knows who he is, but after 3 months no one offers up a name. Amazing isn't it?
Are you pissed off because the officer is black?

The Media has no problem releasing the name of Kim Potter for her accidental shooting to the "psychopaths" who forced them to flee their home. "Fair and Balanced" remember?
She committed a crime.
She made a mistake-------------she is no threat to society and I am not quit sure that she committed any crime-------she certainly didn't murder, likely didn't even commit manslaughter given the legal defination and requirements....

BLM member and twitted that he wanted to kill Trump supporters...DAVID BAILEY is his name.

Nobody gives a shit apart from her fellow traitors.

She committed a crime.
She made a mistake-------------she is no threat to society and I am not quit sure that she committed any crime-------she certainly didn't murder, likely didn't even commit manslaughter given the legal defination and requirements....
She is no threat now thats for sure.

The thread premise is a lie – there is no ‘propaganda machine’ that works for Democrats, the notion is as idiotic as it is false.

Probably being protected, so that the same people who were about to overrun him at the Capitol don't come to his house.
True, given the right’s propensity for violence.

I seen the video and it didn't look like a cop at all, it looked a lot like one of the politicians in there. Old and decrepit.

I don't know the race of the cop who fired the shot that killed this Ashli, and I don't need to know it, but she was, voluntarily, a member of a mob of traitors who tried to attack Congress as it carried out its constitutional duties. It was his job to protect Congress. He already has experienced the horror of that day. There is no need to expose him to harassment and possible violence.

Probably being protected, so that the same people who were about to overrun him at the Capitol don't come to his house.
So why is the name of the police officer who is charged with the death of George Floyd not protected?

Does he and his family have nothing to fear?

Funny how the Brooklyn Center officer got immediately doxxed and her address released forcing her to flee her home when the lynch mob showed up.

Due process my ass.

Forum List

Back