Who keeps denying the history of racism in America?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
What is the truth that I have never heard that is going to make this a better country?
“First of all, no, I don’t think America is a racist country,” Harris said when asked by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos whether she agreed with Scott’s comment. “But we also do have to speak truth about the history of racism in our country, and its existence today,” she told “Good Morning America.” “I applaud the president for always having the ability and courage, frankly, to speak the truth about it,” she added.

I've heard that Biden used to coddle the white supremacists in the Congress!!!
What the fuck is she talking about?

“I think the president has been outstanding and a real national leader on the issue of saying let’s confront the realities, and let’s deal with it, knowing we all have so much more in common than what separates us. And the idea is that we want to unify the country, but not without speaking truth and requiring accountability as appropriate,” she added.
The reality is that neither President Biden, anyone in his administration, nor the Democrat Party, has any ideas on how to unify the country, otherwise they would be doing it by now.

Last edited:
Biden and his nut base in the media are creating racism and racial tension...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....If we fall into a race war remember who started it....

The USA (and places like Canada) are the least racist countries on Earth. One reason everyone wants to move here. Most countries are racist ethnostates that exist for their own ethnic group/tribe and others are not, outsiders, allowed to move there in any real numbers.

America is a racist country, and always has been. Harris doesn't want to alienate white voters.

For the most part, no it isn't.You just think the worst of people then if you feel that way. America has alway been evolving, there may be a lot of racist people, but this is a country of 300 M plus..
Its a place of opportunity for a reason, and theres a reason immigrants want to come here. Mostly they know they will be treated much better than in their home countries.

“I think the president has been outstanding and a real national leader on the issue of saying let’s confront the realities, and let’s deal with it, knowing we all have so much more in common than what separates us. And the idea is that we want to unify the country, but not without speaking truth and requiring accountability as appropriate,” she added.
The reality is that neither President Biden, anyone in his administration, nor the Democrat Party have any ideas on how to unify the country, otherwise they would be doing it, by now.
None of them are worried about unifying anything. They just throw out a little theater for their rubes. Words are all they need to feed those sociopaths.

Last edited:
OP, when did America stop being a racist country?

Hey when did black people stop being racist to asians?
Your question has no answer, just like my above question because you can always give me a good argument and then I can show you video of a black person cursing out an asian or beating them. In the end its pointless though.

There will always be some racist people... that will never change but you deny that most people have some humanity in them that would like to treat others fairly.

Hey when did black people stop being racist to asians?
Your question has no answer, just like my above question because you can always give me a good argument and then I can show you video of a black person cursing out an asian or beating them. In the end its pointless though.

There will always be some racist people... that will never change but you deny that most people have some humanity in them that would like to treat others fairly.
I guarantee you that I can produce more anti-black videos of Asian attacks on blacks than anything else you can come up with otherwise.

When slavery was abolished.
All racism suddenly came to a screeching halt huh?
No, my friend, racism did not suddenly stop, but the racist laws that made up "the country," were abolished, and efforts were made, but they lacked the technology to satisfy your modern sophisticated expectation of racial equity. You are blessed by the black ancestors of this country, but you are failing to advance any wisdom, because it is easier to grieve like a child that does not know what he wants, than to figure out what he wants.

And what year was this again?
It was over a hundred and forty years ago - I do not know exactly what year.

I guarantee you that I can produce more anti-black videos of Asian attacks on blacks than anything else you can come up with otherwise.
Start a new thread, genius.

Last edited:
The reality is that neither President Biden, anyone in his administration, nor the Democrat Party, has any ideas on how to unify the country, otherwise they would be doing it by now.
Oh yeah, Think Biden should have gotten Everything fixed in 100 days or less, ops must have misplaced the magic wand.

Oh yeah, Think Biden should have gotten Everything fixed in 100 days or less, ops must have misplaced the magic wand.
I'm not asking that, but he has solved the pandemic and economy already, got us back on board in the world on climate change - hasn't he? So, at least, he should be able to give us something to start with on racial stratification, by now. He and the brilliant Vice-president have known that racism in America has been something to be working on, especially since President Orangatrump championed racism - right?
So what's the hold up???

Last edited:
When slavery was abolished.
All racism suddenly came to a screeching halt huh?

And what year was this again?

people learn to be not racist as they live and work together.. or they become more racist but it doesnt happen in a linear fashion, people also change their outlook within a lifetime of experiences. There are different generations and different regions of the country. I cant think of any school system that has taught children that slavery was good, i think for years now we have been taught that it was an evil thing and that all people deserve freedom.
I think most people try to be good for the most part, though as long as liberal intellectuals can keep changing the definition of what it is to be racist, then the number of racists will be increased as far as the head counters are concerned.

Yes, we still have systemic racism here in the US.

Every time an idiot wants to suggest that indentured servitude was as bad or worse than Negro Chattel Slavery, you want to send him to stupid jail.

Forum List

Back