Who is you favorite movie character?

Tom Selleck as Matthew Quigley....and Jessie Stone.

Denzel Washington jr in The Equalizer, Malcolm X, and Glory.

Charlize Theron in A Million Ways To Die In The West

Brad Pitt in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Moneyball, and Troy

Chris Pratt in Guardians Of The Galaxy and Parks & Recreation

The loud speaker in MASH ...

Spike Spiegel in Cowboy Bebop ...

Donald Sutherland as Oddball in Kelly's Heroes ...

Any and all children who appeared with W.C. Fields ...

My most favorite actor is Bronson Pinchot he is great in anything he does.
Almost as great as James Otto
Hey! Thank you for keeping their names out here! Bronson is my #1 beautiful precious now.

God bless you and him and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. James is in the second Road House film which was released in 2006. :) :) :)

No mention of one of my all time favorite character actors-James Earl Jones and his patented booming bass voice. From the voice of Darth Vader and Mufasa to King Jaffe Joffer in "Coming To America" and other roles.
And his role in Conan the Barbarian.

No mention of one of my all time favorite character actors-James Earl Jones and his patented booming bass voice. From the voice of Darth Vader and Mufasa to King Jaffe Joffer in "Coming To America" and other roles.
And his role in Conan the Barbarian.
Also as the college dean in "Soul Man". Looks rather distinguished with a full beard.

hqdefault.jpg

I can name a few that I really like:

• Sylvester Stallone as "Rocky"
  • Tom Cruise as "Jerry Maguire" and as "Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee" in A Few Good Men Lt. Daniel Kaffee
  • Joe Pesci as "Tommy DeVito" in Goodfellas
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger as "Terminator"
  • Clint Eastwood in any of his spaghetti westerns
  • Bruce Lee in ANY Bruce Lee movie
Jason

Streamed "Justified" a few months back. I got a kick of the Raylen Givens character on that show. He's kind of a red neck Harry Callahan with a dry sense of humor. The show is based off an Elmore Leonard book. For the same reason I guess, I liked George Clooney in "Out of Sight", another movie based on a Leonard book. He's a criminal but you root for him.

Forum List

Back