Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

If they wont let Republicans voice their opinions I wont believe a single thing the leftist say.
Who is stopping trumpsters from voicing their opinions? Turn on fox or OAN, or any of the other right wing sources. Did anyone prevent you from posting your opinion here? That claim is as fake as all the whining about not being allowed to say Merry Christmas. Quit making up shit you big fake.

Who is stopping trumpsters from voicing their opinions? Turn on fox or OAN, or any of the other right wing sources. Did anyone prevent you from posting your opinion here? That claim is as fake as all the whining about not being allowed to say Merry Christmas. Quit making up shit you big fake.
The evening invited Trump to speak on his behalf ( They know his own words would hang him.) . How much more cordial can you get.

mace-january-6.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-2.jpg

jan-6-1.png

jan-6-rioters.jpg

Let me know if you need more, you profoundly stupid idiot.

The retard is calling the left tards, you got to love it. I believe you've handed him his walking papers. Let's see if he has sense enough to walk away. We wouldn't be having this conversation at all if people just walked away from trump when he started talking his insane rants.
Remember “CHAZ/CHOP”…..when all those ignorant white guilt whackos took over downtown Seattle…was that an insurrection and can you link us to your posts condemning it?

Remember when jungle people and white guilt whackos set a police precinct on fire with people inside…was that an insurrection and can you link us to your posts condemning it?

Remember when your prized jungle people killed David Dorn and 40 others during the summer of love…..can you link us to your posts condemning it?

Can you see why NOBODY sane and legitimate takes you loons seriously?
FA70836B-0705-4DA5-9BA2-8F7B61281F6F.jpeg

Lets cross examine dem witnesses.

Lets cross examine dem witnesses.
You understand this is a fact finding commission, and not a court, don't you? Nobody can or will be fined or thrown in jail by the commission, so no need for cross examination, The DOJ or some other entity might file carges based on what is discovered. If that happens, the charges will still have to be proven in court, and there will be plenty of cross examination and all the other procedures nomally used in court.

You understand this is a fact finding commission, and not a court, don't you? Nobody can or will be fined or thrown in jail by the commission, so no need for cross examination, The DOJ or some other entity might file carges based on what is discovered. If that happens, the charges will still have to be proven in court, and there will be plenty of cross examination and all the other procedures nomally used in court.

No...it's a bullshit spreading commission.
It's all about trashing Trump so he cant run again.

The committee is not legit and everyone knows it
I didn't know that.
How do you?

--------------------------------------------
They're trying their damndest to stop him.
Well, with the Federalist chasing down "Swamp"-walkers....Don Trump is in good hands.
You know, the Federalist has more and more morphed into QLoonistan.
I think that is sad.
--------------------------

From the Federalist link posted by '
HereWeGo':

"Safeguard the Swamp

A third global goal of the Jan. 6 Committee is to protect the establishment by clearly conveying to outsiders that they will be destroyed if they attempt to clean out the swamp and that anyone who assists in those efforts will be likewise ruined."

------------------------------------------------
(ps...what is a "global goal"?)

ps2....I sure hope Pat Cipollone sits under oath and is cooperative.
Hell, what true patriotic American wouldn't want that?

I didn't know that.
How do you?

--------------------------------------------

Well, with the Federalist chasing down "Swamp"-walkers....Don Trump is in good hands.
You know, the Federalist has more and more morphed into QLoonistan.
I think that is sad.
--------------------------

From the Federalist link posted by '
HereWeGo':

"Safeguard the Swamp

A third global goal of the Jan. 6 Committee is to protect the establishment by clearly conveying to outsiders that they will be destroyed if they attempt to clean out the swamp and that anyone who assists in those efforts will be likewise ruined."

------------------------------------------------
(ps...what is a "global goal"?)

ps2....I sure hope Pat Cipollone sits under oath and is cooperative.
Hell, what true patriotic American wouldn't want that?
I know it because I'm not a hack

If Trump knew his supporters had weapons, if this can be proven, and he encouraged them to march on the Capitol, he is guilty of sedition. We know he tried to join the extremist mob, too. He said so.
An internet search resulted in an interesting fact. The only Republican coming to the defense of Trump is Trump.

This is also true. No forum Republican came to the defense of Trump. The damaging testimony stands without rebuttal.

However, the evidence presented in the Jan. 6 committee hearings may all be for naught where grassroots Republicans are concerned for one very simple reason.

They know nothing about it.

The rural Republican followers are uninformed, and they prefer to stay that way. They are completely unaware of the damage they are causing.

They prefer it that way!

Forum List

Back