Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

They've forgotten their talking points about it being just one big merry mix-up and now they are calling the insurrectionists patriots. So just because more people know doesn't mean they look upon the insurrection unfavorably. This is just one sign of how sick and depraved the GOP has become.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
I see you need a lesson in US law. Civil disobedience is a fundamental principle. Insurrectionism is not.

And repubs who voted to not convict admitted he should have been convicted after the vote.
trump is already throwing tantrums with the Revelations of the truth. I imagine he's going to have a total meltdown when he is actually taken to court and found guilty. Once he is convicted, then it will be time to go after his co-conspirators. No one can pull off an attempted coup by themselves.

How many Jan 6 PATRIOTS have been charged with insurrection and why do you think that is LefTard?
Not sure. At least 11 Oath Keepers have been charged with Seditious conspiracy. Not sure how many more after that bunch.

How many Jan 6 PATRIOTS have been charged with insurrection and why do you think that is LefTard?

Some have been charged with seditious conspiracy instead; which is better since it carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, whereas insurrection is "only" 10 years.

You expect me to explain anything more to you since you've already attempted to insult me with your ridiculous moniker. In fact I will, just to prove I'm the better person in this discussion. Not everyone in a insurrection is charged with insurrection. So far the proud boys have been charged with sedition. There's little difference between sedition and insurrection. Sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch. Insurrection - a violent uprising against an authority or government. I am no expert on the subject but it sounds like the same thing to me. Maybe they're leaving the insurrection charge to the top dog when they finally hang him. Leaders have to be more responsible than their followers for such actions.

I investigated it further, insurrection is is the goal of seditions. The act of sedition brings about an insurrection. They are being charged correctly with sedition. They tried to cause an insurrection but it failed. If it had succeeded then they could be charged with insurrection.

Some have been charged with seditious conspiracy instead; which is better since it carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, whereas insurrection is "only" 10 years.
Because the insurrection failed, if it had succeeded then they could be charged with insurrection. Sedition is the process that causes insurrection. So they are being charged appropriately with sedition.

And we see it every day during these hearings. Countless people aided and abetted trump in his delusions.
Progs and Dims are the ones suffering the delusions How often have we heard about another "bombshell" that always turns out to be a dud?

Personally, it sure kinda seems like Ms Hutchinson has left a mark.
Struck the Moby.
Winged her bird.

Why say that?
Good question.

It's the reaction.
It's Galileo's law of inertia. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And judging by the 'reaction' of the RightyTighties......they know the young woman drew blood.
They have hyper-amped their hysteria, their histrionics, their volume, their 'f-bombs'.

That's how we know.
She left a mark.

And I'm fairly OK with that, as she seemed to be earnest and sincere. No axe to grind. No evident animosity. Nothing to gain by blowing up her highly-regarded Republican career. And she's so young. She came to the game with credibility that, say, Rudy, or Jim Jordan, or Mark Meadows, or any of those 'pardon seekers'.....didn't.

IMHO

Personally, it sure kinda seems like Ms Hutchinson has left a mark.
Struck the Moby.
Winged her bird.

Why say that?
Good question.

It's the reaction.
It's Galileo's law of inertia. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And judging by the 'reaction' of the RightyTighties......they know the young woman drew blood.
They have hyper-amped their hysteria, their histrionics, their volume, their 'f-bombs'.

That's how we know.
She left a mark.

And I'm fairly OK with that, as she seemed to be earnest and sincere. No axe to grind. No evident animosity. Nothing to gain by blowing up her highly-regarded Republican career. And she's so young. She came to the game with credibility that, say, Rudy, or Jim Jordan, or Mark Meadows, or any of those 'pardon seekers'.....didn't.

IMHO
The truth always comes out in the end and it always brings down those who don't live by it or speak it.

mace-january-6.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-2.jpg

jan-6-1.png

jan-6-rioters.jpg

Let me know if you need more, you profoundly stupid idiot.
The retard is calling the left tards, you got to love it. I believe you've handed him his walking papers. Let's see if he has sense enough to walk away. We wouldn't be having this conversation at all if people just walked away from trump when he started talking his insane rants.

Barr is and was entitled to his opinion. His opinion is just that. Opinion. It’s not evidence. And again, frankly, I don’t really care if Trump was wrong in claiming that the election had been stolen. He still didn’t engage in any coup attempt or conspiracy to engage in an insurrection. There was no such attempted insurrection.
That is being determined right now. Barr's opinion was based on the law, trump's was based on emotions and lies.

I will as soon as I hear the committee is an IMPARTIAL board designed to look at BOTH sides of complicity as well as what Ray Epps and some Antifa members were doing there, and not just another jacked-off attempt to railroad Trump and his supporters.
Sorry, they're not including conspiracy theories. They're sticking to the facts.

So you've already decided there is no credible evidence, even before it is presented? Tell me more about those partisan hacks.
And they say nobody's watching. Well trump is s******* his pants everyday, he must be watching cuz he's overreacting to everything, must be all true. He hates the truth.

Forum List

Back