WHO Is The Informant?

Starts with the alternative facts about his inauguration numbers and continues unabated from there. If you want to dispute that, I won't be at all shocked.

notthatshocked.gif

hey - i'm pulling out links and articles.

you're pulling hate-shit out of your ass and simply making accusations and lobbing in laughing emotes.
You have zero links relating to these documents, subpoenas or raid, unless I missed them. You are spending all your energy covering for Trump, blaming “TDS” for any criticism of Trumps and spinning conspiracies you can’t think past it.

The FBI has had plenty of egg on it’s face over the past couple of decades (including under Trump), Garland is not going to approve a raid like this with out some very solid evidence, particularly when the Biden Administration has made a major point of keeping a distance from the DoJ.

Doing something like this on sketchy evidence would be political suicide for the Dems. Why would they?

The DoJ is asking the courts to unseal the material and they are willing to release it. Trump has not. Why?

Keep defending him, it’s like a knee jerk reaction.

I am going to wait and see what is released.

You have zero links relating to these documents, subpoenas or raid, unless I missed them. You are spending all your energy covering for Trump, blaming “TDS” for any criticism of Trumps and spinning conspiracies you can’t think past it.

The FBI has had plenty of egg on it’s face over the past couple of decades (including under Trump), Garland is not going to approve a raid like this with out some very solid evidence, particularly when the Biden Administration has made a major point of keeping a distance from the DoJ.

Doing something like this on sketchy evidence would be political suicide for the Dems. Why would they?

The DoJ is asking the courts to unseal the material and they are willing to release it. Trump has not. Why?

they were exactly what i was referring to and you know it. you just like to play reindeer games and say it's all me.

like i said, i've seen this movie more than i've seen groundhog day. i've explained my trump position to you, in details, several times.

you don't give a fuck. you assign me what you need me to believe and attack that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

If they can go after Trump using a fake dossier they'll go after him for revealing their fake search warrant. Trump is wise to make them reveal it.

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

I don't know, but he's a gd hero, whoever he or she is; https://www.businessinsider.com/live-fbi-search-warrant-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-2022-8 Look what the pos traitor Trump was hiding? You think he wants to see the warrant now? Do you? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

The informant is Ivana Trump... just right before she "fell" down the stairs and died. :stir:

The best guess is the informant is an FBI agent recently planted as secret service. So, the whole thing was a set up from the beginning.

Question 1. How would the Post know this? Did someone in our “impartial” DOJ PREMATURELY leak the warrant? Hm.

Question 2: assuming that this stuff was listed in the S/W, are we supposed to now believe that Trump must be the one who has some “nuclear” documents?

Question 3; exactly how fucking gullible are you? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
If your the one needing to ask the questions, we could ask how gullible you are? Are you so gullible that you think the FBI and DOJ got a warrant for the hell of it? If you do, you've got the brain of a grasshopper.

Also, Trump has until 3:00 pm to call the FBI out on its warrant. It's his move now. I'm wondering why Trump is quiet on this now?

Forum List

Back