Who is right, Joe Biden or the director of the CIA, or are they both right?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden calls his political opposition semi-fascists, but the director of the CIA calls the GOP the Taliban

Which is right or more right than the other, or are they both equally right?

I have no idea why those in the GOP are so divisive and anti-democratic.

But then, that is what Taliban like fascists do I suppose.

Hopefully, Biden does not surrender to the Taliban again like he did in Afghanistan.

Here is what I wonder, would Hitler have joined the Taliban?

Hmm.

Naturally he would have been a Republican.

I wonder if Trump laments not starting the world war and death camps sooner.

So when do we get AKs with happy switches, RPGs, and a sack of grenades? ;)
Speaking of happy switches, if this what you are talking about.., I saw a report on 3d printed auto sears that could turn a standard 9MM glock in to a fully auto machine gun, same for an AR-15, and it also showed where ATF had alerted local law enforcement across the country. When the local LE went and checked, the found these very small addons inside weapons that had been confiscated from criminal, the LE previously unaware the had confiscated full auto machine gun.
You are certainly not the type of responsible gun own or have, of course, but have you seen these in person? Ever had an opportunity to play with one on a range? Is it as simple as shown? Does it still let you control the burst or does it just fire everything when the trigger is pulled until magazine is empty.

Joe Biden calls his political opposition semi-fascists, but the director of the CIA calls the GOP the Taliban
Which is right or more right than the other, or are they both equally right?
I have no idea why those in the GOP are so divisive and anti-democratic.

Don't worry, Ol' Mitch is hot on the trail of defending the hateful rhetoric aimed at his party!

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.39.50 PM.jpg

I've never met a man so flaccid and spineless who probably looks guilty of something even in his sleep.

Unhinged Biden.jpg

Yep, the Left are so unhinged now they actually thought it a good move to
come completely out in the open now about what they REALLY think of America!

Forum List

Back