Who is O'Malley's hidden God?

So you and Campbell have something in common, you both hate religion thanks to the Bastardization of simple precepts introduced by the helenized and paganized compiled one world religion.
Yet you fight each other, just as Shiites and Sunnis have Islam in common yet still fight.
Humanist fight each other over global warming, Catholic and Protestants have Christianity and Jesus in common but still fight, Hell priests fight each other just for jockeying position at the Holy Sepulchre, Same sect Muslims fight each other over getting to circle Sheva times and touch the Michael's stone at Mecca, Scientists argue with each other, hell even psychologists have disagreements.
You know the world is in trouble when even the Amish have gone rogue.
So if the whole world were to be forced into any of these ideologys or philisophies or groupings, they'd still fight over more precise affiliation pride or subjective opinions or because they've been influenced to handle their frustrations in a poor social manner. All this proves is Humanity's inposter guardians mediators and spiritual teachers failed to teach you the way things are and the way things should and could be.
Could it be because Lilith (1st bride) was not given equal rights with Adam (man) to have a right to it's temple (central source and platform)? Every religion has it's right to the central source except the one you should be reflecting from.
The result, you get what you give....you create a hell you must live in that rotting fruit of your body of works.
In short you are miserable because you create and are responsible for that misery not the religion trying to warn and protect from and change that condition.

Last edited:
So you and Campbell have something in common, you both hate religion thanks to the Bastardization of simple precepts introduced by the helenized and paganized compiled one world religion.
Yet you fight each other, just as Shiites and Sunnis have Islam in common yet still fight.
Humanist fight each other over global warming, Catholic and Protestants have Christianity and Jesus in common but still fight, Hell priests fight each other just for jockeying position at the Holy Sepulchre, Same sect Muslims fight each other over getting to circle Sheva times and touch the Michael's stone at Mecca, Scientists argue with each other, hell even psychologists have disagreements.
You know the world is in trouble when even the Amish have gone rogue.
So if the whole world were to be forced into any of these ideologys or philisophies or groupings, they'd still fight over more precise affiliation pride or subjective opinions or because they've been influenced to handle their frustrations in a poor social manner. All this proves is Humanity's inposter guardians mediators and spiritual teachers failed to teach you the way things are and the way things should and could be.
Could it be because Lilith (1st bride) was not given equal rights with Adam (man) to have a right to it's temple (central source and platform)? Every religion has it's right to the central source except the one you should be reflecting from.
The result, you get what you give....you create a hell you must live in that rotting fruit of your body of works.
In short you are miserable because you create and are responsible for that misery not the religion trying to warn and protect from and change that condition.

No, not at all. I am not fighting with Campbell about anything. He is expressing his take on religion and I am expressing mine. We both seem to hate the religious deception of holy rollers as he calls them who are hardly more than low-life hypocrites and lying frauds whose crimes against the sanctity of the human mind amount to murder. . Where we differ could hardly be called a fight. He seems perfectly content with his life without finding any relevance to scripture and I am perfectly content with mine having found some.

You on the other hand, seem obsessed with denigrating christianity and convincing christians that you hold the key to some mysterious arcane wisdom that you found drunk on Manishewitz while building your case for Temple worship which is just as bizarre as anything that Christians are involved in. Don't get me wrong. I do have a good sense of humor and an appreciation of the absurd.

The entertaining part of all of this 'my unsubstantiated and irrational beliefs are better than yours' is that when you can't seem to convince even one Christian, dumb as you think they are, about how enlightened you imagine yourself to be you never fail to make a petulant display unbecoming a person of such distinguished pretensions whose name just happens to be Michael. Very entertaining indeed...

Last edited:
Entertaining is someone fighting claiming to not be fighting.
Someone miserable claiming to not be miserable.
Someone with a penchant for the worse of the 4-6 Christs arguing over the image called Christ.
Someone arguing for that image giving it a new name claiming he recognizes it as an idol.
Someone backing and arguing a name not in the prerequisites of Secreting Moshiach while making light of that which is (=opposite rational-logic deduction exposing your choice as less then that which you reject.).
Entertaining is rejecting the very thing needed tocclaim your christ- the Temple.
Entertaining is you rarely using scripture and never a source, yet when you do it proves you wrong and reveals the irony.
ENTERTAINING is watching somone argue against themselves and spite themselves.
But most entertaining will be watching you brush the thing you hate most, Temple grounds, with a toothbrush.
Not a big thick long wide toothbrush, but the tiny one used for gums.

But most entertaining will be watching you brush the thing you hate most, Temple grounds, with a toothbrush.
Not a big thick long wide toothbrush, but the tiny one used for gums.

LOL.....Dream on...

I am not fighting with anybody, even you. When campbell says that religious deceivers are full of shit I agree, When he says that the scriptures themselves are bullshit too, I disagree and show him why. If he really isn't interested, I certainly can't blame him. When you say that the Jesus perpetuated by Rome since 325 c.e., never existed and as taught by the Roman Church reflects the beliefs and practices of several preexisting pagan religious beliefs and practices, I agree. When you say that the gospels themselves are bullshit, I disagree and show you why and how they were never meant to be taken literally by intelligent people in the same way that the OT uses figurative language to convey teaching that goes right over the heads of unthinking people. When I say that the worship of Jesus as a triune god is idolatry, you agree. When you say that Temple worship and the ritual slaughter of farm animals is the subject and purpose of the law I disagree. Does this shock you? This is a religious discussion board you know. And as it is written in your own scriptures, by stirring the waters of contention the truth is brought out. Do you have a problem with that?

When I say that Kashrut has nothing whatever to do with what one can or cannot serve and eat for meals anymore than the laws of ritual slaughter have anything to do with killing farm animals in a temple you fly off the handle and degenerate into gnarled little wart, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. Care to explain?

Who are you fighting?
Why are you so miserable?

Did your bubble burst and were you rudely awakened while dreaming of killing goats in a fancy Temple with fancy robes and crowds of wide eyed adoring people watching you perform the very holy task of butchering farm animals in the name of the Lord as if the sun wouldn't shine unless you did? Nice dream. A little silly, a lot strange, but its your trip. A little too close for comfort to that bloody Roman sacrificial slaughter and eating of the lamb of God ritual that you openly despise if you ask me but who am I to judge...

Did you ever have that dream where you were in a crowded room with people laughing and then suddenly realized you were standing there naked? Well this ain't no bad dream fella.

You do have my condolences.

Last edited:
quote: "did you ever have that dream where you were in a crowded room with people laughing and then suddenly realized you were standing there naked? "

No, because I always had washboard abs and athletic toned body and still wear speedos.
Tell me the church you go to and I'll show up in them to show just how unashamed of my creator's creation I am. Why are you so embarassed by creation and your beliefs that you should cover up your "eromim" and "arumim"?

quote: "did you ever have that dream where you were in a crowded room with people laughing and then suddenly realized you were standing there naked? "

No, because I always had washboard abs and athletic toned body and still wear speedos.
Tell me the church you go to and I'll show up in them to show just how unashamed of my creator's creation I am. Why are you so embarassed by creation and your beliefs that you should cover up your "eromim" and "arumim"?

LOL...right. I'm sure that you are a genuine he-man, maybe even the Zohan himself!

Forum List

Back