WHO is funding/supporting the "democrats"?

I can boldly ASK that simple question. Because Democrats DO NOT represent mainstream America our concerns. Just international bankers and investment firms.
You're a right-wing fascist whackaloon, so even hardcore conservatives look like leftists to you.

Notice how the public agrees with Democrats on every issue? That's because we're mainstream. It's only the election rigging and almost total media control by conservatives that keeps Republicans competitive.

I can boldly ASK that simple question. Because Democrats DO NOT represent mainstream America our concerns. Just international bankers and investment firms.
MaryL are you smoking MaryJ?

Not mainstream??? In the last 30 years Democrats won the popular vote in all Presidential elections but one.

You're a right-wing fascist whackaloon, so even hardcore conservatives look like leftists to you.

Notice how the public agrees with Democrats on every issue? That's because we're mainstream. It's only the election rigging and almost total media control by conservatives that keeps Republicans competitive.
~~~~~~
Attempting to deflect the post is typical of Lefties like you.
It's common knowledge that Soros and now Fried have illegally given millions to the DNC and their affiliates.
**********​

MaryL are you smoking MaryJ?

Not mainstream??? In the last 30 years Democrats won the popular vote in all Presidential elections but one.

All of this was planned by the globalists who took over our government over a century ago and even before that. When the Immigration Act in the mid 1960's was passed with the Great Society our American dream was destined to fail.

Didn't you notice Trump lost the last national election? Mainstream American voted him out.

Troll post of the day.

Forum List

Back