Who is bringing Antifa members to Atlanta to commit domestic terrorism?

One of Obama's former admin / cabinet members reportedly bailed out the 2 prominent Chicago lawyers who firebombed a police car
Democrats were backing the little riotous fucks; There's no question about that.

A good question is why the FBI never did anything and why they were allowed to openly organize on Twitter.

Democrats were backing the little riotous fucks; There's no question about that.

A good question is why the FBI never did anything and why they were allowed to openly organize on Twitter.

The same proven criminal partisan, weaponized FBI?

The same Twitter the FBI was using to Censor free speech?

We need an investigation into how these terrorists are communicating, and who is arming and transporting them to the attack sites.
I read this morning that the 'Atlanta Chapter' of Antifa communicated with the 'Boston Chapter / group' prior to the violence in Atlanta. According to the article the Boston group had begun to plan for violence on Boston to act in solidarity with the Atlanta group but called it off.

:dunno:

I read this morning that the 'Atlanta Chapter' of Antifa communicated with the 'Boston Chapter / group' prior to the violence in Atlanta. According to the article the Boston group had begun to plan for violence on Boston to act in solidarity with the Atlanta group but called it off.

:dunno:

Hmm. Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren may be involved. She is a big Antifa supporter.

We need investigations now!

Yeah, there is. They are extremists that don't have the support or blessing of the Dems any more than White Supremists have the support or blessing of the GOP.
A political group not supporting White Supremacy is a good thing .. just like you referenced with Republicans ... although .. with Democrats actively supporting groups like BLM, marching with them, speaking for them and even supporting the collection of funds to get them out of jail .. completely shatters your opinion.

A political group not supporting White Supremacy is a good thing ...
A terrorist organization supported by Democrats responsible for destroying lives and communities...for looting, burning, destroying, murdering, trying to burn cops alive...for perpetrating $2 BILLION in damage .... is ok as long ss they don't support white supremacy?

I am sure that is not what you meant, right? I don't want to misrepresent what you said / meant....

A terrorist organization supported by Democrats responsible for destroying lives and communities...for looting, burning, destroying, murdering, trying to burn cops alive...for perpetrating $2 BILLION in damage .... is ok as long ss they don't support white supremacy?

I am sure that is not what you meant, right? I don't want to misrepresent what you said / meant....
Yes .. of course .. the second part of the response should have clarified that aspect ..

Democrats supported and defended them.
And some in the GOP defend White Supremacists. So what, doesn't mean it is the policy of that party.

Sorry, but Democrats called on them to continue their 'Mostly peaceful protests' after the election.
Did they call on them to continue burning looting too? Did Trump tell the 1/6 mob to protest or to break into the Capitol Building?

Claiming Antifa was not a real thing but a 'concept' was defending these terrorists.

View attachment 750392
Try convincing a store owner his shit was just burned down by a 'Concept' bussed in from out of town.

Good luck with that.
Can you close the loop between your assumption that someone affiliated with Antifa burned a store and some actual case?

And some in the GOP defend White Supremacists. So what, doesn't mean it is the policy of that party.

Did they call on them to continue burning looting too? Did Trump tell the 1/6 mob to protest or to break into the Capitol Building?

Can you close the loop between your assumption that someone affiliated with Antifa burned a store and some actual case?

Did they bail them out of jail so they could go riot again the next day?

Why no, no they didn't.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A political group not supporting White Supremacy is a good thing .. just like you referenced with Republicans ... although .. with Democrats actively supporting groups like BLM, marching with them, speaking for them and even supporting the collection of funds to get them out of jail .. completely shatters your opinion.
The OP specifically mentioned Antifa. Are we now equating Antifa with BLM? I don't believe they are the same thing.

Forum List

Back