Who Is Being Targeted More In America?

Well not really. WWI really took the salt out of them. The Ottoman Empire was reduced to Turkey.
In WWII hurt them directly, as the Caucasus was the scene for very heavy fighting in 1942.
Good one zinc! :)

lol ! nice deflection .. i was specifically replying to your post that says why do some conservatives hate women .. heres another fact for you ....allowing biological males to to enter womens sports and out compete real women after theyve spent their lives training hard at the sports they are in is the definition of hatred for women .. and its the left that endorses said hatred .
As with most of her threads, I just assume they are a pack of lies and don’t waste my time reading them.

If you want to know why she thinks Conservatives are hateful little fucks, you should ask her.

There are Jim Crow laws restricting white people now?

Turks? Maybe in Russia, but not the US.

What does that have to do with the OP? Unless you are arguing white LGBTQ's are being targetted more than non White LGBTQs.

Well not really. WWI really took the salt out of them. The Ottoman Empire was reduced to Turkey.
In WWII hurt them directly, as the Caucasus was the scene for very heavy fighting in 1942.
Kinda out of context. But OK.

As with most of her threads, I just assume they are a pack of lies and don’t waste my time reading them.

If you want to know why she thinks Conservatives are hateful little fucks, you should ask her.
she didnt post saying conservatives hate women.... you did .

Forum List

Back