Who Is Being Targeted More In America?

As of December 26, 2023.

1. The most targeted group is Caucasians,

a. Many individuals and organizations make their living fighting "White racism." That is why they must continue to demonize Caucasians.

2. The second most targeted group is members of the Jewish religion.

3. The third most targeted group is trans people who want to use bathrooms of their choice and to play on cisgender sports teams.

4. The fourth most targeted group is Asians.

5. The fifth most targeted group is Muslims.

6. The sixth most targeted group is African Americans.
What planet did this occur on?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As of December 26, 2023.

a. Many individuals and organizations make their living fighting "White racism." That is why they must continue to demonize Caucasians.

2. The second most targeted group is members of the Jewish religion.

3. The third most targeted group is trans people who want to use bathrooms of their choice and to play on cisgender sports teams.

4. The fourth most targeted group is Asians.

5. The fifth most targeted group is Muslims.

6. The sixth most targeted group is African Americans.
Wrong. Caucasians do all the targeting. You ain't victims.

When I look at the whole picture, I really can't say who has it worse when there are so many different forms of prejudice these days. If it isn't skin color, its sexual preference. If it isn't sexual preference, its religion. If it isn't religion, it is being originally from another country. And then there are other things that can be the issue like sports, music, clothes, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

if conservatives hate women why are more conservatives married than dems ?
You’d have to ask the OP. It was her thread.

So are you going to call her out on it or are you now going to skulk away once you find yourself having to question a fellow blob supporter?

My guess is that you’ve already tucked tail and skulked away like a little bitch.

When I look at the whole picture, I really can't say who has it worse when there are so many different forms of prejudice these days. If it isn't skin color, its sexual preference. If it isn't sexual preference, its religion. If it isn't religion, it is being originally from another country. And then there are other things that can be the issue like sports, music, clothes, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I know of at least two instances from the past year where a black person has been shot and killed by the cops...after they called 911 to get assistance from the cops.

When you’re not mailing bombs to people...when you’re not running over them with your cars, when you’re not shooting them down with your guns...
I don’t see where conservatives have the time to be charitable to people....you’re too busy killing them.
I've done none of those things, captain strawman.
Not my fault that facts from the government make you look so stupid.

You’d have to ask the OP. It was her thread.

So are you going to call her out on it or are you now going to skulk away once you find yourself having to question a fellow blob supporter?

My guess is that you’ve already tucked tail and skulked away like a little bitch.
lol ! nice deflection .. i was specifically replying to your post that says why do some conservatives hate women .. heres another fact for you ....allowing biological males to to enter womens sports and out compete real women after theyve spent their lives training hard at the sports they are in is the definition of hatred for women .. and its the left that endorses said hatred .

When you’re not mailing bombs to people...when you’re not running over them with your cars, when you’re not shooting them down with your guns...

I don’t see where conservatives have the time to be charitable to people....you’re too busy killing them.

yidnar is deflecting from answering candycorn's legit question.

Get to it, yidnar, and man up and answer the question.
1703699283524.png

She is right.
There are Jim Crow laws restricting white people now?

As of December 26, 2023.

Turks? Maybe in Russia, but not the US.
No generation ever thought they could change their sex. That’s on you.
What does that have to do with the OP? Unless you are arguing white LGBTQ's are being targetted more than non White LGBTQs.

Wrong. Caucasians do all the targeting. You ain't victims.
Well not really. WWI really took the salt out of them. The Ottoman Empire was reduced to Turkey.
In WWII hurt them directly, as the Caucasus was the scene for very heavy fighting in 1942.

Forum List

Back