Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

lol ! i'm a proud conservative ! i consider myself fortunate that i'm not a weak leftwing idiot with a victim mentality ! :cool:
Is the media fair to you? Or are you going to portray yourself as a victim?

Here is where you insist that you really are the victim?

Or you won't answer at all. I'm guessing you won't answer. Just like a weakling.

Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist, and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA.

The Trans Agenda, the Gay and Lesbian Agenda, the Black Agenda, and most other minority agendas are based a very simple principal. Under the law you are treated the same as the majority. However, many members of various minorities want a lot more, primarily to be socially accepted. However, that will only change over a long period because it means the changing of the mores of our society. That can't be legislated.

Last edited:
The Trans Agenda only took center stage after the Supreme Court forced Gay Marriage up the nation's keister.

Before that decision, that atrocity took center stage. But after the victory of the deviates there, they just moved on to this new idea to push the envelope more. If and when underage transitioning becomes acceptable, they'll move on to zoophilia and/or paedophilia as the next frontier, forcing people into acceptance of relations with farm animals or house pets.

Remember the key of the LGBTQ+ community is to shock and upset Normatives, force them to surrender.

Is the media fair to you? Or are you going to portray yourself as a victim?

Here is where you insist that you really are the victim?

Or you won't answer at all. I'm guessing you won't answer. Just like a weakling.
the msm media isnt fair to conservatives ....stating facts and calling out lies isnt victimhood . now i know you are deflecting from facts ... its what most dems do when confronted with facts . now i have a question for you since your deflection series you started with me began after i posted that most mass school shooters are weaklings with a victimhood mentality and are physical and mental weaklings ...do you believe the shooters are wimps with a victimhood mentality ? and you do have blue or orange or some other weird colored hair dont you .

Last edited:
And trans folks are .09% of the populace, I remind you. This supposedly being a Democracy derived from the MAJORITY, (and trans people are NOT being persecuted): WHERE THE HELL DID TRANS AGENDA GET SO MUCH POWER? Who wanted this? Please answer the question. Don't point out the ubiquity of the question, it's because this "Trans" stuff is highly suspect.
Money Talks, Numbers Walk

The hereditary plutocracy needs to emasculate us in order to get away with being totalitarian, which is the only way such spoiled, soft, and stupid cowards can survive. Without their thought control, it would be very easy to figure out why such a tiny battalion of shock troops composed of confused sexual deviants has so much power.

Last edited:
The Trans Agenda only took center stage after the Supreme Court forced Gay Marriage up the nation's keister.

Before that decision, that atrocity took center stage. But after the victory of the deviates there, they just moved on to this new idea to push the envelope more. If and when underage transitioning becomes acceptable, they'll move on to zoophilia and/or paedophilia as the next frontier, forcing people into acceptance of relations with farm animals or house pets.

Remember the key of the LGBTQ+ community is to shock and upset Normatives, force them to surrender.
Your post which is mostly bigoted nonsense does have a grain truth in it. The legalization of gay marriage has increase the pressure of other minorities to seek equal treatment under the law and acceptance by society. In the 21st century we are moving toward an inclusive society as those who were born and raised in the bigotry of the 20th century die out. I believe by the end of this century we will have wiped out most of the bigotry of the past. In the job place or in society in general, race, ethnicity, sex, and gender discrimination will be behind us.

the msm media isnt fair to conservatives ....stating facts and calling out lies isnt victimhood . now i know you are deflecting from facts ... its what most dems do when confronted with facts . now i have a question for you since your deflection series you started with me began after i posted that most mass school shooters are weaklings with a victimhood mentality and are physical and mental weaklings ...do you believe the shooters are wimps with a victimhood mentality ? and you do have blue or orange or some other weird colored hair dont you .
And Fox News and most talk radio is not fair to liberals. However, that is the world we live in, highly partisan and very polarized. I know this sounds strange but most of the elected leaders in congress are far more appreciative of the position of the opposition than their supporters. So what you hear in public is not necessarily what they believe. If they want to get elected, they have to carry the party line and that means they have to say things they don't believe and vote according, but that's politics. I've been both a Republican and Democrat and understand and appreciate the positions of both sides.

Last edited:
And Fox News and most talk radio is not fair to liberals. However, that is the world we live in, highly partisan and very polarized. I know this sounds strange but most of the elected leaders in congress are far more appreciative of the position of the opposition than their supporters. So what you hear in public is not necessarily what they believe. If they want to get elected, they have to carry the party line and that means they have say things they don't believe, but that's politics. I've been both a Republican and Democrat and understand and appreciate the positions of both sides.

I don't appreciate either side, R or D. They're both worthless and a scourge to this nation. We were warned about the party system and its corruption and failed to stop it. Now, we are seeing the full fruits of that rancid system.

By crying victimhood you personify weakness.

Are colleges biased against you too?

My hair is light brown. Sorry.

I don't appreciate either side, R or D. They're both worthless and a scourge to this nation. We were warned about the party system and its corruption and failed to stop it. Now, we are seeing the full fruits of that rancid system.
The founders realized that there would be political parties but decided not to address the issue in the constitution. At that time there was the Federalist and Anti-Federalist. Washington warned against political parties or factions because he believed that the parties would split the nation apart as we are seeing today.

The other side of the coin is democratic governments would likely be reduced to chaos without political parties. The Chinese Communistic believed they found the answer by having one dominate party that would control goverment with independent parties to serve as advisors. That of course does have it's problems.

IMHO, there is nothing basically wrong with a two party system. The problem is that we do not control the parties as some other countries do. For example, it is insane to allow campaigning starting more than a year before the election. That means House members spend nearly half their time in office campaigning. A president's last year office is devoted to campaigning and practically no legislation is passed. If we limited any campaigning by the political parties, candidates or Pacs to 120 days before the election with a 30 day cool off period before the election, it would go a long way toward eliminating much the national focus on politics and certainly reduce the polarization that Washington warned us about. If is unhealthy for a nation to be totally focused on politics all the time.

Last edited:
The founders realized that there would be political parties but decided not to address the issue in the constitution. At that time there was the Federalist and Anti-Federalist. Washington warned against political parties or factions because he believed that the parties would split the nation apart as we are seeing today.

The other side of the coin is democratic governments would likely be reduced to chaos without political parties. The Chinese Communistic believed they found the answer by having one dominate party that would control goverment with independent parties to serve as advisors. That of course does have it's problems.

IMHO, there is nothing basically wrong with a two party system. The problem is that we do not control the parties as some other countries do. For example, it is insane to allow campaigning starting more than a year before the election. That means House members spend nearly half their time in office campaigning. A president's last year office is devoted to campaigning and practically no legislation is passed. If we limited any campaigning by the political parties, candidates or Pacs to 120 days before the election with a 30 day cool off period before the election, it would go a long way toward eliminating much the national focus on politics and certainly reduce the polarization that Washington warned us about. If is unhealthy for a nation to be totally focused on politics all the time.

The founders warned against a party system. They knew what would happen and it has happened. Corruption, tyrannical rule, etc.

What a lot of people don't get, is that when you try to thumb under any group of people. They will break your thumb.

Apparently, not a single USMB prisoner knows when the Nashville tranny-killer first got mutilated nor how long it experienced sex-change or the shrink's office. Stupid enough. Carry on.

Forum List

Back