Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

These democrats including sleepy joe are full of it admonishing trans people after the innocent people got killed. By a trans person of all shooters. It's ridiculous that can only motivate more people to vote against this!

The day the Vatican became a state is the day Jefferson's wall proved itself a most astute observation.

'The State is fundamentally terrorist.'
(Apollon, A Lasting Heresy)

Here's who's behind it.

FsRQzV9WYAc5ESE
Magnus Hirschfeld, Weimer. Considering the democrat nazi now in the WH, it's worth taking a closer look at this earlier pioneer.

Here's what looks like proof there were operations at the clinic. Scroll down to "Clients and Patients."
I wonder if "Mr Li" is the other person in the bottom pic I posted. I bet that's really a woman

I wonder if "Mr Li" is the other person in the bottom pic I posted. I bet that's really a woman
Very possible that Tong's operation previously had occurred in Asia. Above, 'the Memorial plate for Li Shiu Tong, Vancouver, B.C. Forest Lawn Memorial Park.' The published obituary for 1993 may reveal more, the family lives in the area.

On Tong's wikipage, the reference to Kuomintang resonates with the Christian link to the Nashville tranny-killer.

"Obama spearheaded this entire woke LGBT movement.

Can someone find me a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant?

Is Big Mike the reason this is all happening?"

Curious minds want to know! :dunno:

You might be happier living in Russia. They ban gays and transgender people.

But then again, they forcibly remove children from Ukraine, bring them to Russia, and gang rape them.
You should all be put on rockets and launched into space. You LGBTQA+ degenerates can gang-rape each other up there in space, as far away as possible from our children.

"Obama spearheaded this entire woke LGBT movement.

Can someone find me a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant?

Is Big Mike the reason this is all happening?"

Curious minds want to know! :dunno:
This is 100% true. Notice how all this racism and LGBT stuff started being pushed around the time of Occupy Wall Street

1678409945588484.jpg

Forum List

Back