Who is behind the S Palen Boycott drive?

The loonies, such as US Army Retired and those associated with his positions, are the wacks.

She will put the GOP back in the minority: no ifs ands or buts.

A ticket of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush would destroy any Democratic oppostion.

do you think they will address Alaska's meth and prescription drug abuse problems?
It is part of Palin's Alaska.

how the hell would you know.?
Every damn state has those same problems.
sheesh.

But it is specifically part of Palins Alaska since her grandbaby's other grandmother was busted.

man oh man, you're quite the gossiper.
I bet you said that about Massachusetts because of the Kennedy's, drugs, alcohol, chappaquiddick murders, and RAPE cases.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm curious about this liberal fear of Sarah Palin? Why the frenzy of vitriol every time she appears anywhere? Perhaps I need to look deeper to find this kind of "act" toward N Pelosi. Sarah Palin's voice is kind of irritating, but Pelosi's hands operate independent of her body. I swear that woman's hands are re-enacting a bad kung fu movie ever time she talks. I would never boycott a show where Pelosi is hanging in the streets of Frisco. Her fighting off the homeless, transexual, and drug addicted. Hell, I would DVR that show. Way to have a San Francisco freak as the leader of your party Dems. :)

The loonies, such as US Army Retired and those associated with his positions, are the wacks.

I cant say I disagree with ya on that... I just got disollusioned with Romney b/c of his healthcare thingie there in Ma.

The GOP is too stupid to run a real conservative

I'm curious about this liberal fear of Sarah Palin? Why the frenzy of vitriol every time she appears anywhere? Perhaps I need to look deeper to find this kind of "act" toward N Pelosi. Sarah Palin's voice is kind of irritating, but Pelosi's hands operate independent of her body. I swear that woman's hands are re-enacting a bad kung fu movie ever time she talks. I would never boycott a show where Pelosi is hanging in the streets of Frisco. Her fighting off the homeless, transexual, and drug addicted. Hell, I would DVR that show. Way to have a San Francisco freak as the leader of your party Dems. :)

The liberals on the board, I doubt, are fearful of SP; instead, they are praying (those who pray) that only she be selected. They know a Palin nomination means a Democratic presidential victory.

I cant say I disagree with ya on that... I just got disollusioned with Romney b/c of his healthcare thingie there in Ma.

The GOP is too stupid to run a real conservative

There is a difference between a "real" conservative (which Romney or Huckabee are) and a "real" reactionary (Palin, O'Donnell, Angle). You may be confusing their populism for lack of conservative values.

yeah right, Romney is a REAL conservative.

He installed a Mittcare just like Obamacare.

No more damn Bushes for President.

Huckabee is a joke, but that is what the lefties would call a REAL conservative.

I laugh.

Last edited:
Not you, Fitnah. I remember that you were supporting the JBS principles, the philosophical foundation of Beck's current insanity. Read Ezra T. Benson's comments in FBI files shed light on Ezra Taft Benson, Ike and the Birch Society | The Salt Lake Tribune about Eisenhower being a tool of the commies. Such thinking is lunacy not conservatism. I do like Beck's patriotism. He was the only far right talk show host to condemn the atrocities at Abu Graib from the get go. He gets a lot of kudos from me for that.

Last edited:
Not you, Fitnah. I remember that you were supporting the JBS principles, the philosophical foundation of Beck's current insanity. Read Ezra T. Benson's comments in FBI files shed light on Ezra Taft Benson, Ike and the Birch Society | The Salt Lake Tribune about Eisenhower being a tool of the commies. Such thinking is lunacy not conservatism. I do like Beck's patriotism. He was the only far right talk show host to condemn the atrocities at Abu Graib from the get go. He gets a lot of kudos from me for that.

Ok you're an idiot I forgot.
I never brought up the JBS and knew nothing about it until you brought it up, its your little whipping dog not mine.

Fucking mental defectives like you should have to carry a warning notice on your posts.
You are back on ignore fool.

You forget what you wrote last winter. I compared some of your comments to the John Birch Society's ideology, and you wanted to know what was wrong with it. So quit whining when I kick your little dog into the gutter where it belongs. Sad little Fitnah.

You forget what you wrote last winter. I compared some of your comments to the John Birch Society's ideology, and you wanted to know what was wrong with it. So quit whining when I kick your little dog into the gutter where it belongs. Sad little Fitnah.

Fuck you jake anything to the right on Noam Chomsky is the Jbs in your crazy melon.

Anybody to the right of George Will and Newt Gingrich is JBS territory. If you are to the right of them, then you are a activist agenda-driven reactionary. That is no better than the far left libs, such as Anthony Wiener and Charles Rangel.

The media conglomerate Discovery Communications used to be known for their earth-friendly offerings. But they’ve just paid millions to Sarah Palin to host a “nature” show, despite her decidedly anti-environmental stance: She vocally advocates for habitat-destroying oil drilling, she denies global warming is a human-caused threat, and she spearheaded a brutal wolf-slaughter program as governor of Alaska.

THIS is the best shit they can sling?!?

1) She wants AMERICAN oil to be Made In America, for Americans;
2) she recognizes that AGW is a SCAM;
and 3) she RE-instituted an old (1915) program to rid the countryside of coyotes/wolves?

Good grief.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture2683-original-image.jpg

Forum List

Back