Who is accurate about Climate? or, do you know you are being Frauded?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Just who do you trust?

For instance: Do you trust them to allow you to have a fireplace?
Do you trust them to allow you to own a petroleum burning auto?
Do you trust them to manage your life for you?

Why can they manage your life for you, better than you can for yourself?

Just who do you trust?

correct me if I'm wrong please but there's no federal law w/ fireplaces. Sure, we got city, county, and state restrictions but we got no federal law. Yet.

However the U.S. is run by the people & they can pass any law they want.

correct me if I'm wrong please but there's no federal law w/ fireplaces. Sure, we got city, county, and state restrictions but we got no federal law. Yet.

What Federal law have you ever voted on? What was the issue? Did you vote on this issue?

I looked for the word Federal in my dialogue. Did not locate it.

Let me give you an example of this.

This for instance. Back in the kitchen, Back in the closet, Back of the bus, Back alley abortions, Back to the 1950s.
That is what tRumplings want. just ask one.

Debunking on every point.
I'd do it myself but who has the time, and you posted a youtube so I will just do same UNLESS there is a specific detail in Yours you'd like to debate.

`

Just who do you trust?

I trust in God ... and I ask myself what kind of rig would Jesus drive? ... sure as Hell wouldn't be an EV, Jesus wasn't a rich man by any means ... it's only the Pope that drives a Lamborghini ... I'm thinking Jesus is in a ten-year-old Saturn, or a old Dodge van ...

As a First-Order Approximation ... use common sense ... or better use your own cents ... ha ha ... see my word play ... it costs money to pollute, such that spending less on energy is eco-friendly ... just biking a couple miles a day buys TWO pizzas a month ...

You'll need to be biking with all that extra pizza you're eating ... just saying ...

1ºC doesn't change weather, it doesn't change weather averages, it doesn't change climate ... common $ense ...

Debunking on every point.
I'd do it myself but who has the time, and you posted a youtube so I will just do same UNLESS there is a specific detail in Yours you'd like to debate.

`

There is nothing wrong when you use others opinions. It is when your drive is to frighten posters, our children and theirs that alarms me. See I raised my children not to fear the dark. The rain, The wind.

Just who do you trust?

I'm just going through the process with the solicitors to buy a plot of land that has planning for a house with two chimneys!! Get in. If I get it, one will have a back boiler wood stove and the other will be increased in size so I can chuck massive logs on it. You can't beat a real fire.

And I trust science that was gathered over the decades, especially those by geologists. I do not trust the modern political scientists with yearly graphs and computer guesses.

Forum List

Back