Who here are life long NFL, NBA,and MLB fans like me. Who just popped them The Bird and permanently shut the TV off.

When the kneeling started I sold my tickets to a few games and found something else to do. I went back after getting a letter from my team clearly trying to address the kneeling and make amends. We'll see what happens in the Fall. If they kneel again I'll decide how I want to spend my money. After experiencing COVID-19 and the lockdowns, I can take or leave professional sports now. Perspective is everything. Life will go on for me and kneelers. It's really not a hard decision to make anymore.

I've been watching less and less, and that trend will continue for me.
I'm going to stand in front of the TV and proudly put my hand on my heart during the NA. Then shut the F thing off or watch pro ping-pong.
This fetish for inanimate objects over humans needs to cease immediately. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Don't know what section this will end up.

Fuck all those people man. Who else feels that way?

Take a knee for sports.
When hockey went on strike I never went back. The only things I’ll watch now are nba playoffs and nfl games.

no I can’t give up the nfl. Everything else sure.

I'm fed up, but still watch NFL games decided by penalties which have and had no impact on the play. Also on the subjectivity of the calls, given how many games are decided in the last minutes by a pass interference call when both the D & O are using their hands against each other.

The rules too are ludicrlous.

The ground can't cause a fumble, but a pass caught and the receiver gets two feet down and then after crossing the line his the ground and the play is waived off as a dropped pass.

Other calls, roughing the passer, holding and placement of the ball are too subjective.

The only people who object to a player expressing his opinion by taking a knee are biddable fools. Donald Trump proved to be a racist, and an asshole for blaming Kap who saw discrimination and chose to kneel down in a silent and peaceful protest.

One more example of Donald Trump shitting on the Bill of Rights.

Take a knee for sports.
Yall bitches need to stop whining about people speaking out against racism. Need some tissue? :)
Negroes don't know how to just do a JOB, even if theyre well paid. Don't worry, as they die because they have no audience, you can just blame racist whites

Take a knee for sports.
Yall bitches need to stop whining about people speaking out against racism. Need some tissue? :)
Negroes don't know how to just do a JOB, even if theyre well paid. Don't worry, as they die because they have no audience, you can just blame racist whites
No one should just do a JOB. You're infinitely more than just your job. Why would someone be that fucked up in the head that they only do a job? Thats another free life tip.

Take a knee for sports.

Fuck You. You've proved to be anti American, and the type of asshole who is the problem.

Yeah. I'm tired of the excuses by black athletes who embrace leaders who think whites are sub human and want to disgrace the flag based on their lies.

It seems you are not very bright, only someone who is out of touch with reality would claim black athletes embrace leaders who think whites are sub-human. You must be one of these, the bird brain on stage right.

1591311584041.png

Well now with the sickening groveling by Goodell and Drew Brees, you can pretty much guarantee when the season starts, pretty much every single black player and some forced to cooperate white players, are going to be kneeling from now on during the anthem.
So that will be it for me. I was watching less anyway. I imagine the same will be for other sports including college ball.
Tennis anyone ?

I've not watched in a good while other than a rare occasion here and there. If MLB doesn't agree to something I will quit watching completely.

Not because of kneeling but because of the idea that 20 million isnt enough for half a season.

When the kneeling started I sold my tickets to a few games and found something else to do. I went back after getting a letter from my team clearly trying to address the kneeling and make amends. We'll see what happens in the Fall. If they kneel again I'll decide how I want to spend my money. After experiencing COVID-19 and the lockdowns, I can take or leave professional sports now. Perspective is everything. Life will go on for me and kneelers. It's really not a hard decision to make anymore.

How did "your team" know you sold your tickets?

Athletes are tired of entertaining you fucks while you treat a flag with more respect than you give people who live in the nation that flag represents.

Most of you are too poor to go to games anyway but the beer commercials will miss you!

When the kneeling controversy was at its peek I decided to boycott, but I missed the game, so I came back. The bullshit of the NFL and other sports leagues shoving politics down our throats is maddening, but sports is still sports and entertainment wise it’s still the best option

I have never been interested in sports and never watched any on TV.

But I am delighted to learn that some fans are now no longer supporting those ungrateful athletes.

They make millions, yet have the temerity to instill politics into sports.

Their job is to entertain people. Period.

How did "your team" know you sold your tickets?

I sold them on the team's website. But I didn't sell them in protest. I merely said for the next two games I won't be a part of this. So I got my money back from the NFL and went to the beach instead. Had a great time!

A lot of other fans just didn't show up or sold as well. The teams get concerned when season ticket holders like myself sell individual game seats or don't show up. It means there's a good chance they'll lose season ticket holders for the following season (tickets are paid for months in advance of the season).

The team ended up sending all season ticket holders a semi-apology message and did stuff to help bring the fans back. So, I was able to make a statement while not losing any money and laying on the beach at the same time.

Take a knee for sports.
The majority of these athletes has bones in their closets. That the Deep State collected up these remains over the years so that one day they control these athletes.
But their are some good celebs that has kept their closet clean. But the majority that has dirty laundry are afraid to speak out..

I've been watching less and less, and that trend will continue for me.
I'm going to stand in front of the TV and proudly put my hand on my heart during the NA. Then shut the F thing off or watch pro ping-pong.
This fetish for inanimate objects over humans needs to cease immediately. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
You mean like killing a kid for his tennis shoes? Or a cellphone. Those kind of objects?

Go back to F bed.

Athletes are tired of entertaining you fucks while you treat a flag with more respect than you give people who live in the nation that flag represents.

Most of you are too poor to go to games anyway but the beer commercials will miss you!

Tired? They're free to go back to their old neighborhoods.
Probably won't though since making tens of millions for playing ball is likely a better life.

I'm not poor, but I don't have much desire these days to spend hundreds of dollars for something I can watch all I want of for free.

Forum List

Back