Who here are life long NFL, NBA,and MLB fans like me. Who just popped them The Bird and permanently shut the TV off.

Don't know what section this will end up.

Fuck all those people man. Who else feels that way?

Take a knee for sports.
When hockey went on strike I never went back. The only things I’ll watch now are nba playoffs and nfl games.

no I can’t give up the nfl. Everything else sure.

Yeah. I'm tired of the excuses by black athletes who embrace leaders who think whites are sub human and want to disgrace the flag based on their lies.
The flag is just another raggedy symbol. Its an empty vessel that you fill up with your beliefs and fears. Yall need to stop being such whiny bitches and grow a pair.

Take a knee for sports.
Yall bitches need to stop whining about people speaking out against racism. Need some tissue? :)

We speak out against your racism and your movement's racism and cop hating bigots.
We dont practice racism. Our people actually came to your peoples rescue twice. Your response? Violence, enslavement, and racism.

Yeah. I'm tired of the excuses by black athletes who embrace leaders who think whites are sub human and want to disgrace the flag based on their lies.

Thanks for your signature. Yes, only cowards kneel. Only cowards surrender without a fight and die on their knees.

Take a knee for sports.
Yall bitches need to stop whining about people speaking out against racism. Need some tissue? :)

We speak out against your racism and your movement's racism and cop hating bigots.
You are what is wrong with whites. In fact even us liberal whites are to blame for not standing up enough.

But you are a great example of whats wrong with white people. You aren’t even subtle.

Thanks for your signature. Yes, only cowards kneel. Only cowards surrender without a fight and die on their knees.
Trump said he was a wartime president in the war on Coronavirus. His troops were the first to surrender. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back