Who here actually believes that NK will fully denuclearize?

After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?
Wow. Bitching because the Trump administration is attempting to negotiate denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. You people somehow believe that Obama stopped Iran from the continued effort to develop nuclear weapons but Trump doesn't even get a chance to try ? How can you loons keep your hypocrisy straight in your head.
You bitched about Obama dealing with Iran and NOW find fault with us questioning trump dealing with NK You know what the word hypocrite means? How about FN hypocrite?

After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?
Wow. Bitching because the Trump administration is attempting to negotiate denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. You people somehow believe that Obama stopped Iran from the continued effort to develop nuclear weapons but Trump doesn't even get a chance to try ? How can you loons keep your hypocrisy straight in your head.
You bitched about Obama dealing with Iran and NOW find fault with us questioning trump dealing with NK You know what the word hypocrite means? How about FN hypocrite?
Yeah because it was a shitty deal that would not have stopped Iran from developing weapons if Trump makes a deal as bad as the Iran deal yes I will bitch about it because I'm not a partisan hack.

Please. The Iran agreement was working. Trump exited it. He is unprepared for diplomacy or negotiation. We are simply crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

Asshole.

Yeah because it was a shitty deal that would not have stopped Iran from developing weapons if Trump makes a deal as bad as the Iran deal yes I will bitch about it because I'm not a partisan hack.

You will approve of whatever happens regarding NK.

Kim is going to try to get as much sanctions relief as possible without having to give up his weapons...And I think it's going to be a lot of twists and turns along the way to try to get there, if it's even possible. But I hope I'm wrong.

Kim is going to try to get as much sanctions relief as possible without having to give up his weapons...And I think it's going to be a lot of twists and turns along the way to try to get there, if it's even possible. But I hope I'm wrong.
Troop reduction might help

You're right, the deal wasn't a "forever" deal, but just for 15 years. Giving the next administration the breathing room to negotiate another deal.

---------------------------------- who knows , as the TRUMP often says , we will see and he is CiC.

We know you're hoping with every baited breath that this effort fails and there is continued hostility in Korea all so Trump can look bad, because that's the most important thing after all.

You're very, very wrong.......My problem with Trump is his ignorance that Trump cult members excuse as "just trumpian"......

NK would NEVER give up all of its nukes in a suicidal pact just to make Trump happy....

KJU has basically won the global chess match in having Trump show up at a place and time to elevate KJU's status among not just his people, but the entire region.

(AND, BTW........the term is BATED BREATH,,,,,unless you're into fishing.)

If they are being honest? None of them.

Well maybe political chick and mindwars but nobody who is actually a thinking being.

I bet you thought Iran would denuclearize after Barry gave them $1.7B.

Iran does not have nukes.
Yet. They are free to pursue them now that tRump took a dUmp on the deal.

Neither does KJU...yet.

But Iran is well on the way! Thanks Barry!

Neither does KJU...yet.

But Iran is well on the way! Thanks Barry!

You might be a retarded.

KJU has them. That's why he's decided to "negotiate". Shit. You know nothing.

If I could have one wish granted by a fucking genie in a bottle it wouldn't be for riches. It would be for American citizens to become immune to bullshit RW talking points.

You are all so damned gullible and stupid.

Forum List

Back