• both equally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
israel or hamas?

Most of the time it's neither. But this time Hamas started this whole thing by going way over the top.

However, the people caught in the middle of all this bull from right wing governments or power bases on both sides are the ones who get my sympathy.

I don't sympathize with Hama, but I do sympathize with the Palestinian people, who had their land stolen from them by Zionist Squatters because the world felt a sad because of World War II.

Zionism is based on a lie - "A land without a people for a people without a land."

israel or hamas?
Your choice is between a country and a terrorist organization? Stupid.
Should be between Israelis and Palestinians.

In which case, I'm gonna side with the Palestinians. Decades of Israelis running roughshod over them.
Also, by my hasty count, Palestinians have suffered almost 11 times the dead and wounded that the Israelis have in this latest "proportional response".

In which case, I'm gonna side with the Palestinians. Decades of Israelis running roughshod over them.
Also, by my hasty count, Palestinians have suffered almost 11 times the dead and wounded that the Israelis have in this latest "proportional response".
i chose israel and hamas on purpose ….

GCoZF0mWQAATV9z

Poke the bear...

now i see 5 votes for israel ….

none for hamas ….

good choice!

I'm not sure sympathy is the right reaction. Israel is doing what it must do. Every single "Palestinian" casualty is the direct or indirect result of Hamas' actions. Every one. The international campaign to get Israel to stop its military actions is preposterous. If Hamas were to publicly state that it is ceasing hostile activities against the Jewish State (and lay down their arms), the fighting would stop in an instant. Why is the international community not begging Hamas to stop fighting? If Hamas would stop the rocket attacks, Gazans could live in peace. Simple as that.

There are theoretically some Palestinians who just want to live their lives peacefully and without undue interference or hindrance, and they deserve some sympathy, but it appears that these are very rare individuals indeed. Virtually the entire "Palestinian" community - West Bank and Gaza - has been raised to hate the Jewish State and everyone in it. The only solution is a drastic one: a police state, where everything in that community is regulated and controlled, by force if necessary.

The poll questions are correct to omit "Palestinians" and just have Hamas as a choice.
Supporting the Palestinians is the same as supporting Hamas, that is who they voted for and cheered for after they attacked Israel.

I'm not sure sympathy is the right reaction. Israel is doing what it must do. Every single "Palestinian" casualty is the direct or indirect result of Hamas' actions. Every one. The international campaign to get Israel to stop its military actions is preposterous. If Hamas were to publicly state that it is ceasing hostile activities against the Jewish State (and lay down their arms), the fighting would stop in an instant. Why is the international community not begging Hamas to stop fighting? If Hamas would stop the rocket attacks, Gazans could live in peace. Simple as that.

There are theoretically some Palestinians who just want to live their lives peacefully and without undue interference or hindrance, and they deserve some sympathy, but it appears that these are very rare individuals indeed. Virtually the entire "Palestinian" community - West Bank and Gaza - has been raised to hate the Jewish State and everyone in it. The only solution is a drastic one: a police state, where everything in that community is regulated and controlled, by force if necessary.

Let me ask you a question. Let's say that China took over the US, and displaced you from your home in order to find room for some of their 1.5 billion people.

Would you "Lay down your arms" and "Stop fighting"?

The problem is that Israel is at the end of the say an imperialist, colonizer state. No one should expect the indigenous people to just lay down and die.

So they'll murder a bunch of Palestinians, and in a few years, they'll have the same problem, living next to people who hate them for good reasons.

Forum List

Back