Who else wants Mike Huckabee become the next president?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I do. We need a man who puts Christ first in his life and will uphold Christianity in this nation. We need a man who will stand up against gays and abortion scumbags. I trust this guy. Really.

I do. We need a man who puts Christ first in his life and will uphold Christianity in this nation. We need a man who will stand up against gays and abortion scumbags. I trust this guy. Really.
One, we aren't a Christian nation. Two, we aren't a Christian nation, and three through10,000, we aren't a Christian nation.

One, we aren't a Christian nation. Two, we aren't a Christian nation, and three through10,000, we aren't a Christian nation.
And to follow up on that; Mike Huckabee's a bastard. :thup:

Mike Huckabee would be the best possible Republican candidate.

Maybe you want him elected Pope then. We don't mix religion and politics. At least that's the way it's supposed to work.

Actually we shouldn't even know what a candidate's religious philosophies are. That's a private matter and should stay that way. What we need to know is what his political philosophies are.

Maybe you want him elected Pope then. We don't mix religion and politics. At least that's the way it's supposed to work.

Actually we shouldn't even know what a candidate's religious philosophies are. That's a private matter and should stay that way. What we need to know is what his political philosophies are.
Mike's politics stop at John 3:16.

And to follow up on that; Mike Huckabee's a bastard. :thup:
He thinks talking as if he walks on water, people won't notice he's an evil bastard.

There is a GOD...there has to be. Intelligent life couldn't possible have started with a big bang without some incredibly detailed planning first. I do agree however that democrats certainly did evolve from some retarded amoeba from the bottom of a Louisiana Swamp.

There is a GOD...there has to be. Intelligent life couldn't possible have started with a big bang without some incredibly detailed planning first. I do agree however that democrats certainly did evolve from some retarded amoeba from the bottom of a Louisiana Swamp.
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

Just because you reject a given explanation as to the origins of intelligent life doesn't mean intelligent life was created by a 'god.'

Forum List

Back