Who else bit the bullet and cut their own hair?

It didn't turn out half bad.

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823
I've been buzz cutting my own hair for a couple of decades now but unfortunately the wife has to help due to my right shoulder problems. Also have to trim my eyebrows regularly so as not to look like Andy Rooney............

I'm just happy it isn't growing out of my ears yet.
Yup, have to trim my ears also. Thinking about investing in Nair........

F'n weird with the ear hairs older ya get huh? I gotta check for runaways every time I get out of shower. I've had ear hairs that grew over an inch in a 24 hour period!

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823
Boris Johnson cuts his own hair.
View attachment 319868

With a Weed Whacker :)

Been cutting my own hair for a decade or more now.

Easy way to hide MPB

No Will .. You're talking about a combover dude - NOT a haircut.
Just shave it man - Think how dapper Donnie would look with a clean dome! :D

maxresdefault.jpg
President Warbucks? Nah... too on the nose. Give him a badge & some lollipops.

#2 everywhere and have the Wife do the neck.
I ain't single so I dont give a rats ass if I have a stylish hair cut.
To me it's about comfort and avoiding the hassle of going to the barber.
When I do go it's high and tight.
You still need to have your nailz manicured too ! Make sure you have foot sanitizerz !
footman.jpg
nailz2.jpg

We purchased a hair clipper when we heard that the barber shop was shut down.

Next week my wife is going to try to cut my hair. She has no experience doing it. She has been looking a youtube videos to figure out how to do it.

Keep me in your payers.

I've been cutting my own hair since I was a teenager.

I can't see paying 20 bucks for a buzz cut

We purchased a hair clipper when we heard that the barber shop was shut down.

Next week my wife is going to try to cut my hair. She has no experience doing it. She has been looking a youtube videos to figure out how to do it.

Keep me in your payers.
She can practice on her hoo-hoo first

Lucky for me I got a haircut just before the shit hit the fan and I usually go a long time between haircuts.

Forum List

Back