Who do you think these 39,982,720 would be voters would vote for in 2020???

It's a simple question.
These would be voters that were born from 1974 to 2001 i.e. estimated age today of 19 to 46 years old were aborted from 1974 to 2001.
Who do you think they'd vote for, a president in favor of abortions or a president opposed to abortions?

Given the lack of education about the biological facts in combination with all the other brainwashing and propaganda on the subject of abortion. . . I would say that all bets are off as to how a majority in that group will vote.

The only good thing is that the biological facts that prove a child's life begins at and by conception will never change.

It's a simple question.
These would be voters that were born from 1974 to 2001 i.e. estimated age today of 19 to 46 years old were aborted from 1974 to 2001.
Who do you think they'd vote for, a president in favor of abortions or a president opposed to abortions?

Given the lack of education about the biological facts in combination with all the other brainwashing and propaganda on the subject of abortion. . . I would say that all bets are off as to how a majority in that group will vote.

The only good thing is that the biological facts that prove a child's life begins at and by conception will never change.
:thankusmile:

It's a simple question.

Your point about life beginning at conception is a good one.

I had an epiphany last year when I nearly died while being hospitalized for 32 days.
I had seen this video before, but it never came so vivid until after the above.

I then found the below transcript to make sure what I had seen and heard. Transcript of "Conception to birth -- visualized"

This coupled with Pascal's wager (postulated in the 1400s mind you...) has given me more peace and comfort about my life after death.

Forum List

Back