who do you think the 1st GOP debate for the 2024 nomination ?

who won last nights debate ?

• DeSantis

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haley

• Ramaswamy

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Christie

• Burgum

• Pence

• Hutchinson

• to close to call

• waiting for next debate

• Total voters
It was entertaining. There looks like 4 tickets to the 2nd debate.
Desantis - did just fine thank you
Halley - one if the truth telling stars.
Vivek - super smart but inexperienced, maybe 2028/2032
Christie - bridgegate hangs over him, but he beats on Trump

Hutch is too old
Pence is too bland and religious
Burgam an unknown also ran
Tim not presidential timber

Last edited:
It was entertaining. There looks like 4 tickets to the 2nd debate.
Desantis - did just fine thank you
Halley - one if the tyruth telling stars.
Vivek - super smart but inexperienced, maybe 2028/2032
Christie - bridgegate hangs over him, but he beats on Trump
I agree, but that is faint praise for DeSantis. Halley was pandering to women. Christie is merely a never-Trumper. Vivek would have won the debate by an even greater margin if the others were not allowed to interrupt and talk over him.

I agree, but that is faint praise for DeSantis. Halley was pandering to women. Christie is merely a never-Trumper. Vivek would have won the debate by an even greater margin if the others were not allowed to interrupt and talk over him.
Vivek has a bad idea for every good one.
He wants to raise the voting age to 25?????
He wants to abandon Ukraine???????
He has no foreign policy cred.
He has no military cred.

He'd make a great cabinet pick to get some real government experience.

FOX same as CNN or MSNBC. I knew it back to 2009. But I watched some until NOV04 2020. Never again since. That said, it doesn't matter what happened in a rigged debate.

Fox News security blocks Donald Trump Jr. from going into the spin room at the Milwaukee debate.

“It shouldn’t surprise us and it’s also why Trump was 100% right not to go to this debate,” he says.

These are bad ideas? Why?
1. Young voters came out in droves in 2022 to crush the "red wave". If Vivek wanted to raise the age they would swamp the GOP again.
2. Ukraine was given security guarantees by the US if they gave up their nukes.
The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance, prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations." As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons.

Almost all said they would support a federally convicted criminal to be President. Shows you the lack of morality within the republican party.

If true, young people are voting for their own destruction. And they will drag a lot of the rest of the population into it also. And Ukraine is not our business.
So Russia could invade England and you'd be like "meh, not our business".

Trump won...right here...

Screenshot_20230824-153251-442.png

Of those who were on that stage, Vivek won the debate hands down and is the only one I'd even consider voting for.

Forum List

Back