Who do you think hates America?

You are a weak sad person
No, I'm a truthful person. I can support my opinion and the America you and others like you talk about never existed. FACT, so deal with it.

Hey chocolate Einstein, can you DEFINE what "equity" is?
Can you? Because i'm not going to argue with a bunch of people who got everything handed to them by government, either by direct financial help or legislation, about what equity or equality means. I'm simply going to tell you that you're delusional and suffer from a psychosis that apparently only belongs to the right wing members of the American public.

No, you are anything but honest with yourself.
Yeah right. Look white ---, you have tried lying about being black so don't question my honesty. Like I said, I can back up every word I say. You live in imagination land.

The decline started from the beinning. You realy need to shut up about equity and equality.

I find it ironic how whites like you run your mouth wth all the evidence that exists against the argumemts you idiots keep trying to make.
You need to shut up about equity - it will be the end of this nation when MERIT isn‘t the deciding factor.

And I find it ironic that a black like you tells whites to shut up, and then runs his mouth about how Jews have broken the covenant and Gd is punishing them.

Jews are being targeted now because of ANTISEMITES.

Can you? Because i'm not going to argue with a bunch of people who got everything handed to them by government, either by direct financial help or legislation, about what equity or equality means. I'm simply going to tell you that you're delusional and suffer from a psychosis that apparently only belongs to the right wing members of the American public.
Ok stupid, I'll answer it for you:
Equity: An ownership interest in property that may be offset by debts or other liabilities.

THAT'S what EQUITY IS!!!!!
All the social warriors Orwellian redefinitions of the word are TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

Yeah right. Look white ---, you have tried lying about being black so don't question my honesty. Like I said, I can back up every word I say. You live in imagination land.
Haha now you are projecting! Haha are just some rich little white kid living in their momma’s basement listening to 50 Cent

Ok stupid, I'll answer it for you:
Equity: An ownership interest in property that may be offset by debts or other liabilities.

THAT'S what EQUITY IS!!!!!
All the social warriors Orwellian redefinitions of the word are TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:
Equity has ore than one definition idiot. It always has had more than 1 definition.

Haha now you are projecting! Haha are just some rich little white kid living in their momma’s basement listening to 50 Cent
Nah. I grew up listening to Parliament. You know nothing about that. You are doing the internet blackface.

Apparently you are no fan of America if you keep pushing the racist lie of Obama being Kenyan.
And this, gentle readers, is how it works. Just repeat robotically, "You are no fan of America if you <fill in strawman here>". Then, pretend you said something erudite.

You know….youve got some f’ing nerve.

It is the Left who is behind these massive, organized campus demonstrations where the bully and assault Jews, spit on them, don’t let them pass by to go to class, yell “Death to Jews!” and “get back to Poland!”

It is the Left educators who organized their middle school class to don Palestinian dress and march over to the Jewish Community Center where pre-schoolers are and yell “Death to Jews!”

It is the Left president who took 10 days to condemn the antisemitism.

It is the Left NY senators who STILL have not spoken out about the Jew-hate at Columbia, NYU, CUNY.

The bigotry is on the Left.
Never?

You're PROUDLY peaceful protests against the ongoing slaughter of innocents?

The "Left" doesn't say "death to Jews" but the "Right?"
1715774792596.png

1715774840914.png

1715774935677.png

You and the hatemongers screaming "death to Jews" and "death to America" are twins from the same corrupt womb.

Clean up your own house MAGAT before worrying over mine.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
And this, gentle readers, is how it works. Just repeat robotically, "You are no fan of America if you <fill in strawman here>". Then, pretend you said something erudite.
Is that how you do it?

Forum List

Back