Who do we want as FBI director?

Logically it would be the current Assistant Director Clifford Holly however, I believe we need a TEMPORARY director from outside the administration.

He became, or always was, a sort of Hot Dog. He thought he was the smartest guy in the room and was enjoying to spotlight far too much.

My choice is John Pistole. Very experienced with the FBI as former decade-long agents.

Andrew G McCabe may well be the temporary director. Personally, I think he has too much baggage.

i.gif

It will obviously be a NaziCon stooge who will protect Trump from prison. Maybe Chris Christie.

If a President can go 8 years conducting illegal surveillances on people and not go to prison, no subsequent president should worry about going to prison.

i.gif

It will obviously be a NaziCon stooge who will protect Trump from prison. Maybe Chris Christie.

If a President can go 8 years conducting illegal surveillances on people and not go to prison, no subsequent president should worry about going to prison.
I always iggy people who cannot think straight.

In the case of this post the O/P seems to have confused BHO with the NSA.

Iggy.

For Lent I forgave everyone on my iggy list.

But since then they have each returned to it for various mental disorders.

Logically it would be the current Assistant Director Clifford Holly however, I believe we need a TEMPORARY director from outside the administration.

He became, or always was, a sort of Hot Dog. He thought he was the smartest guy in the room and was enjoying to spotlight far too much.

My choice is John Pistole. Very experienced with the FBI as former decade-long agents.

Andrew G McCabe may well be the temporary director. Personally, I think he has too much baggage.
Why would the current asst. dir. ??

Do you not know there is a deputy director named McCabe instead ??

McCabe is doomed however, due to his wife taking money from the DNC, according to CBS this morning.

So anybody is now fair game for that spot.

i.gif

Nothing would surprise me with this joke of an administration.
Whoever it is I am sure it will be someone we can all, as Americans, be proud of

e5084100.gif

God Bless America and pass the ammunition...
You're confusing God Bless American Land That I Love with:

Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition.

Those are two separate rhymes.

The dirty little secret is that the FBI director ain't a super cop anymore than the CIA director is a freaking spy. They are bureaucrats who have to operate within a highly political atmosphere.
I am guessing that in this moment of crisis that another Federal judge like Louie Freeh will get the nod.

Precisely as you say.

The hire will probably come from somewhere outside the FBI.

13zuao1.jpg

Jared, I've just fired Comey!

4j0px4.jpg

That's great, dad. He was getting too close.

219705f.jpg

I'm appointing you to replace him and pick up the investigation.

1ftxrm.jpg

Thanks, Dad!

14nzss3.jpg

You won't even have to leave the office. You can just ask me any questions you have.

2yumwqg.jpg

I never thanked you for buying Ivanka's tits, and now this.

dfu52v.jpg

Now call my doctor. I think my face is stuck!

aavjq.jpg

Mine, too!

Saddam appointed his sons, the Trump Cartel is no different.

Forum List

Back