Who do we want as FBI director?

Who do we want as FBI director?
2ylqtnc.jpg

Someone very white.

Trey Gowdy?

Sheriff Clarke?

Definitely someone who will enforce the law...

:popcorn:
All the FBI has ever been for is stifling dissent here at hoome and murdering off any who question the power structure. I do agree Clarke is suited to the role.

Last edited:
spaidz.jpg

First, I'll round up all the ragheads. Then the ass rangers. Then the darkies and mongrels...

J. William Fulbright - Wikipedia

James William Fulbright (April 9, 1905 – February 9, 1995) was a United States Senator representing Arkansas from January 1945 until his resignation in December 1974. Fulbright is the longest serving chairman in the history of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. A Southern Democrat and a staunch multilateralist who supported the creation of the United Nations, he was also a segregationist who signed the Southern Manifesto. Fulbright opposed McCarthyism and the House Un-American Activities Committee and later became known for his opposition to American involvement in the Vietnam War.
Yes, Ted Nugent has much in common with that old school Southern conservative.

That Southern liberal was Bill Clinton's mentor.
He supported the Second Amendment, states rights, and Jesus. He hated commies, the federal government, deficits, and gun control.

Yep. That sure sounds like a liberal to me. :lol:

My god, you people are so ignorant, no wonder your propaganda outlets are able to get you to drink their piss so easily.

spaidz.jpg

First, I'll round up all the ragheads. Then the ass rangers. Then the darkies and mongrels...

J. William Fulbright - Wikipedia

James William Fulbright (April 9, 1905 – February 9, 1995) was a United States Senator representing Arkansas from January 1945 until his resignation in December 1974. Fulbright is the longest serving chairman in the history of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. A Southern Democrat and a staunch multilateralist who supported the creation of the United Nations, he was also a segregationist who signed the Southern Manifesto. Fulbright opposed McCarthyism and the House Un-American Activities Committee and later became known for his opposition to American involvement in the Vietnam War.
Yes, Ted Nugent has much in common with that old school Southern conservative.

That Southern liberal was Bill Clinton's mentor.
He supported the Second Amendment, states rights, and Jesus. He hated commies, the federal government, deficits, and gun control.

Yep. That sure sounds like a liberal to me. :lol:

My god, you people are so ignorant, no wonder your propaganda outlets are able to get you to drink their piss so easily.

There was a time when liberals weren't commie faggots. See JFK.

Alex Jones...who will have the entire planet under investigation...except Trump & Hillary.

So great to finally have Obama out of the White House. What a disgrace to the oval office.

It is. And he was. Trump is even worse.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Liberals giving the DNC nomination to Hillary resulted in President Trump. The Trumping will continue until liberals get their racist, retarded heads out of their collective ass.

I hear ya. It just gets worse with every administration. It won't change until we change the voting system to eliminate the two-party death spiral.

Trump will be out with a list soon.

Too bad about Comey.

I guess he sacrificed his career to ensure Hillary did not get elected.

Or maybe to save the Senate and the SCOTUS.

I hope he has enough time in grade to get retirement, at least.

Forum List

Back